Great T-Shirt Site

Nesi427

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How is there not a Gunner Stahl jersey included in there?

That's my holy grail...a black "Island" Gunner Stahl sweater...even in t-shirt form...

They must've heard you...Gunnar Stahl's the newest shirt.

Gunnar Stahl

That t-shirt isn't right either.

It didn't say Iceland, it said Island.

2usycmf.jpg

I'm both disappointed and incredibly happy at the same time. I know it's incorrect, and it goes against everything being a member here is all about, but screw it. I'm getting it.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

I'm not digging the sports movie jersey shirts, but I love the Power Rangers ones.

The Max, Initech, Planet Express, Tool Time & Dunder Mifflin Shirts are just as awesome too.

Yeah, I think I might be getting a green ranger one. Too bad it doesn't have the gold shield over the diamond.

If it wasn't for the omission of the gold shield, I would have gotten the green ranger shirt in a heartbeat. Now I'm deciding between black or red.

spacer.png

I'm not digging the sports movie jersey shirts, but I love the Power Rangers ones.

The Max, Initech, Planet Express, Tool Time & Dunder Mifflin Shirts are just as awesome too.

Yeah, I think I might be getting a green ranger one. Too bad it doesn't have the gold shield over the diamond.

That's the only thing holding me back from buying one. Tommy was a badass, and the bestest Power Ranger EVER!!!1!!1!1

I wouldn't buy a Legends shirt from there, they're not that show accurate. But this site,http://www.pastblastin.com/ is a better legends shirt store (it's were I got my Silver Snakes shirt).

Their green is completely wrong. The other one's not perfect either, but it's closer.

But the logos on the shirt are correct and more accurate.

Neither is correct. They both have their flaws, but it's not like it's really that noticeable.

spacer.png

• 3 months later...

MyPartyShirt.com now has Chiefs shirts from Slap Shot, as well as an Oglethrope Syracuse Bulldogs shirt. Better deal than what they want for them at IceJerseys.com and RiverCitySports.com.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived