Great T-Shirt Site

Nesi427

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the Nintendo cartridge shirt.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Just ordered two...Dorn and Cerrano...Classic!

Are you telling me that Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

I used to love Legends of the Hidden Temple. I was like 9 when it first came on. Lately, I've seen people wearing the t-shirts from that show, and was wondering where they got them from. I always thought Hot Topic had them. But they didn't (at least I haven't seen any at HT).

Seems like there's plenty of merchandise from old skool Nickelodeon. If only they had Rocko's Modern Life merchandise, then I'll definitely be buying from that site.

I've seen a few websites offering the Mighty Ducks shirts. Anyone know where you can get a Ducks jersey?

The guy who played Averman put his jerseys on eBay a few years back, actually. I lost the auction for the original movie jersey with 10 seconds left.

The Ducks shirts would be much better if it weren't horribly traced, and I honestly don't know where my Green Monkeys shirt got to. I might have to search for that.

D2 is an excellent movie. I watched D2 yesterday, and today was thinking how cool it would be to have one of the original jerseys, and ended up at this website, then came and see it posted here. Too bad its only shirts and no jerseys.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Archived