MLS Redesign

theflakeband

You mean WE have to do the designing? I thought this was going to be a league we could suggest and somebody fit the logos under...

In that case, since I have NO logo execution skills whatsoever (though I have SOOOOO many good ideas for designs), I am officially offering up my spot to anyone else who wants it.

I can take your spot Mburmy.

Chuck, I posted a while ago saying I would be willing to take over anyone who couldn't do it.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You mean WE have to do the designing? I thought this was going to be a league we could suggest and somebody fit the logos under...

In that case, since I have NO logo execution skills whatsoever (though I have SOOOOO many good ideas for designs), I am officially offering up my spot to anyone else who wants it.

Chuck, I posted a while ago saying I would be willing to take over anyone who couldn't do it.

Oh ok, my bad man.

jNTsTyQ.png

Oh ok, my bad man.

Thanks man. I just want to do another one. It was fun.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Here are my final three teams.

First up is Mile High United. Located in Boulder, Colorado. For this team I wanted to go more towards an international kit look. Just to give MHU some seperation for the rest of the league. The sponsor is Burton Snowboards.

Crest and Sponsor Logos:

AS-Boulder.gif

Kits:

MHU.gif

Next is Club Atletico de San Antonio (or ACSA). Located in San Antonio, Texas. I left the names off of the back for this one. Their Sponsor is Capital One.

Crest and Sponsor Logos:

ACSA.gif

Kits:

UNIS.gif

And last is Islander FC. Located in Honolulu, Hawaii. For this I wanted to focus on the tropical paradise scene from Hawaii. The Crest is an Islander script over a surf board with a plam tree coming out of the script. The sponsor is BBVA Compass Bank. There is a Palm tree design on the uniforms.

Crest and Sponsor Logos:

Islander-FC.gif

Kits:

IFC.gif

Here is a close-up of what the uniform and palm tree design looks like:

Untitled-1.gif

jNTsTyQ.png

Still got to finish up the third, the crest, and add some finishing touches to these two, and I know they won't be as good as the ones already posted just because simply I'm no where near as skilled, but here's what I got so far. Also I've decided on the name for my club; Greenville Sporting.

14sjmdd.png

2lkwakm.png

barca.png

I'm not sure a red, white, and blue stripped identity would fly in the capital of Canada. I would switch to a blue, white, and green colour scheme to match the city's flag (which you've included in the design anyway).

Yah, you are very right and I had never thought of that before. So taking your suggestion I changed the colour scheme as well as a few minor changes to the crest and kits. There is still more I would have liked to try but for now here the new design is.

FullPresentationnew.png

That's much better. Good job.

TalktoChuck, I really like your Mile High United concept. The only thing I would change is the font in the crest. It doesn't curve well in the shape of the crest. I think something less "fancy" would work better. A simple san-serif font like the font you used for 'MMIX' would look much better. The kits look great though and would work well in real life IMO.

Next is Club Atletico de San Antonio (or ACSA). Located in San Antonio, Texas. I left the names off of the back for this one. Their Sponsor is Capital One.

Crest and Sponsor Logos:

ACSA.gif

Kits:

UNIS.gif

I hate to be a stickler...but I work for Capital One. Those are old logos. We changed ours probably a year ago.

Here's the new Capital One logo:

CapitalOne_LogoColour.JPG

gYH2mW9.png

Oh ok, my bad man.

Thanks man. I just want to do another one. It was fun.

You can take mine. I have the same problem as MBurmy.

Where is everyone getting their templates? I'm using one but I'm not satisfied with the out come.

The one I used is ERAY's. It's really good, I love it.

Where do I get these? I looked in the Templates listing but there are only a few.

This is my first full-fledged concept.

gYH2mW9.png

Archived