MLS Redesign

theflakeband

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry about, edited graphic posted. I could've gone a lot farther with developing the crest but I think it's sufficient for this project. I really wanted to do an anchor and ball, like like USMC globe and anchor, but the few things I tried out didn't come out too well.

Sorry for the double-post, but I finally finished my team.

I'm pretty happy with how this turned out, so here's Flower City FC, based in Rochester, NY (nicknamed the Flower City), my hometown.

Couple tidbits

-Originally I had a strict royal-white color combo, which is the colors of our flag, but changed it at the last second

-The back of the collar says Flower City

-Third jersey was inspired by the Liverpool away (two-toned gray)

-The flower-design in the middle is on the city flag

Flower-City-FC.png

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Sorry for the double-post, but I finally finished my team.

I'm pretty happy with how this turned out, so here's Flower City FC, based in Rochester, NY (nicknamed the Flower City), my hometown.

Couple tidbits

-Originally I had a strict royal-white color combo, which is the colors of our flag, but changed it at the last second

-The back of the collar says Flower City

-Third jersey was inspired by the Liverpool away (two-toned gray)

-The flower-design in the middle is on the city flag

Flower-City-FC.png

That crest is amazing Chestnut, and I love the socks. Great job with the whole set.

jNTsTyQ.png

Since I cannot make crests, a friend made a FC Las Vegas badge for me:

viva.png

My kits are coming soon, I promise!

Also, I've decided to put the Las Vegas logo for home matches, and "Only Vegas" for away.....I dunno for my alternates.....

Here are the crest and kits for Ottawa Torrent FC.

FullPresentation.png

I'm not sure a red, white, and blue stripped identity would fly in the capital of Canada. I would switch to a blue, white, and green colour scheme to match the city's flag (which you've included in the design anyway).

I'm not sure a red, white, and blue stripped identity would fly in the capital of Canada. I would switch to a blue, white, and green colour scheme to match the city's flag (which you've included in the design anyway).

Yah, you are very right and I had never thought of that before. So taking your suggestion I changed the colour scheme as well as a few minor changes to the crest and kits. There is still more I would have liked to try but for now here the new design is.

FullPresentationnew.png

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

Yah, you are very right and I had never thought of that before. So taking your suggestion I changed the colour scheme as well as a few minor changes to the crest and kits. There is still more I would have liked to try but for now here the new design is.

FullPresentationnew.png

I like the green much more than the red. As for the alternate kit, I would make the name and number on the back white as the blue would be hard to see.

jNTsTyQ.png

really cool concepts and ideas .

Triangle FC

I like the Crest, could be a cool idea for a USMNT concept with an eagle instead aswell

AS Tampa

Logo Inspiration (frame/colors) from French NT ?

Like the Logo and the Home shirt

Gotham City Athletic

My favourite so far!

Was Valencia an inspiration Color/Logo wise ?

the Sponsor is also quite fitting (too bad the G's is also the nickname of the LA Galaxy ;) )

Generally I like the idea of a US&Canadian flavour (in this case the, maple leaf and star) somewhere in the MLS Logo.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the bunch.

You mean WE have to do the designing? I thought this was going to be a league we could suggest and somebody fit the logos under...

In that case, since I have NO logo execution skills whatsoever (though I have SOOOOO many good ideas for designs), I am officially offering up my spot to anyone else who wants it.

bYhYmxh.png

You mean WE have to do the designing? I thought this was going to be a league we could suggest and somebody fit the logos under...

In that case, since I have NO logo execution skills whatsoever (though I have SOOOOO many good ideas for designs), I am officially offering up my spot to anyone else who wants it.

I can take your spot Mburmy.

jNTsTyQ.png

Archived