A What If Cincinnati Stingers Concept

oz615

Interesting, but I don't think they would have made the uniforms that modernized but the logo that retro. It just seems to clash.

I agree. Although I really think that black jersey base with the gold and white stripe looks cool.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Interesting idea with the jagged striping. I guess it's kind of inspired by a bee's stinger? Good effort.

But... What I really find interesting that you used the modified Stingers shoulder logo from my Stingers concept, which was a modification I made off of the original Stingers crest. Also, my interpretation of Roger's template is the same one you used -- note the helmet with the shield. No problems and no complaints here, just an observation.

Glad my work could be put to use and inspiration. B)

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Interesting idea with the jagged striping. I guess it's kind of inspired by a bee's stinger? Good effort.

But... What I really find interesting that you used the modified Stingers shoulder logo from my Stingers concept, which was a modification I made off of the original Stingers crest. Also, my interpretation of Roger's template is the same one you used -- note the helmet with the shield. No problems and no complaints here, just an observation.

Glad my work could be put to use and inspiration. B)

thanks for the props Frylock and thank for the feedback from the rest of your guys,i did use the Bruins 3rd jersey template because like Frylock said ispired by a buzzing bee

Useless trivia: The Stingers used to have two #8's on the team at the same time. My dad told me to tell them apart because one guy was bald and the other guy had a helmet on.

That being said, not bad, but I hate the Bruins stripe too. Frylock's were pretty good...do em in a yellow jersey like they used to wear, we may have a weiner.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

i like the bruin striping, so i like this too. i think the stinger logo could be used today, if the opportunity arose. and these girls don't even know the name of my band...what band, what band, what band...oh, right. good job :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived