2009 NFL SCHEDULE

StarrDogg

Why this year only does the NFL through a huge party for the release of a schedule, which really we shouldn't be breaking down till after the draft or at most not until after the preseason.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Why this year only does the NFL through a huge party for the release of a schedule, which really we shouldn't be breaking down till after the draft or at most not until after the preseason.

Because super commissioner extraordinaire Roger Goodell is hell-bent on doing everything in his power to ensure the NFL is the first and only thing that matters to all humans, martians, and all other extraterrestrial life in the Milky Way galaxy.

(And he's got those puppets at ESPN in his back pocket to make sure it happens...as if the NFL Network wasn't enough....)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Agreed.

The NBA's playoff race is winding down, and baseball's just beginning to start up, but we're supposed to forget about all of that junk so we can learn who's going to play who when, even though we knew who was going to play who MONTHS ago. :D

I'm happy with what the Seahawks schedule became.

One thing, no trips to the Eastern Time Zone. Last season, there were trips to Buffalo, New York and Miami (All losses). The farthest east they'll go this season is Indianapolis.

The only disappointing thing is no primetime games (First time in my lifetime, or if you prefer numbers, it's the first time since 1983).

I hate to break it to you (well, no I don't, you are a Seahag fan), but Indianapolis is in the Eastern time zone.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

One thing, no trips to the Eastern Time Zone. Last season, there were trips to Buffalo, New York and Miami (All losses). The farthest east they'll go this season is Indianapolis.

The only disappointing thing is no primetime games (First time in my lifetime, or if you prefer numbers, it's the first time since 1983).

I hate to break it to you (well, no I don't, you are a Seahag fan), but Indianapolis is in the Eastern time zone.
In his defense, I think they might align with Central when the game is played. Remember, Indiana doesn't observe DST.

LvZYtbZ.png

In his defense, I think they might align with Central when the game is played. Remember, Indiana doesn't observe DST.

Actually they do since 2005. Only Hawaii and parts of Arizona do not

Signature intentionally left blank

But it's not as far east as Buffalo, New York or Miami is it?

But it's not as far east as Buffalo, New York or Miami is it?

No.

BTW, thanks for the assist Dilbert. I've attended college in Indiana for the last 4 1/2 years. I think I know what time zone Indy is in and the status of DST within the state.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

And yet the league doesn't think twice about playing on Christmas. Am I missing something here?

Turning to the Saints' sked, they don't play a division game until Week 7, then have 3 in 4 weeks. :blink: That seems very weird.

And I've already started my "please don't pi** yourselves against Detroit on opening day" hand-wringing. ^_^

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived