fnz's NBA Redesign

floydnimrod

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
houstonrockets.png

This is much better, but now I am getting the feeling that the back stripe is a tad too far down. I don't know why, but it seems to me that if the jersey is tucked in, then it might not be completely visible.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

houstonrockets.png

This is much better, but now I am getting the feeling that the back stripe is a tad too far down. I don't know why, but it seems to me that if the jersey is tucked in, then it might not be completely visible.

Yeah, I see what you mean now. Is the shorts stripe good where it's at? Does anyone else think the yellow should be changed?

:Removed:

Yeah, I see what you mean now. Is the shorts stripe good where it's at? Does anyone else think the yellow should be changed?

After making the adjustment to the stripe on the back, I think this uniform will look good. The stripe on the shorts is OK where it is (for visibility's sake) and the red and gold look good together. I don't know what the general sentiment about the red and gold rockets is (in Houston or elsewhere) but I do know a few people from Houston who talk about liking that color combination a lot.

I am actually quite liking that Sacramento outfit. The only comment I would make is that something about the wordmark is putting me off a little, but I am not sure what? Maybe with the curve the number underneath it needs to be centred?

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Concept #6: Sacramento Kings

I darkened the purple, and gave them a new number font. Yes, this jersey is simple, but I think their current one is too busy.

sacramentokings.png

I like these very much. I have only one question. Can we get a side view? I would really like to see them if they have a side panel or side stripe. But that is just me.

I like these very much. I have only one question. Can we get a side view? I would really like to see them if they have a side panel or side stripe. But that is just me.

The shorts view on the right is the side view for the shorts.

If you meant a side view for the jersey...I didn't put a side stripe because the abrupt end of the said stripe would look rather awkward.

Thanks for the comments so far. I really wasn't sure how this concept would be recevied, but I'm pleased that you guys like it.

Next up is either Cleveland, San Antonio, or Charlotte.

The shorts view on the right is the side view for the shorts.

If you meant a side view for the jersey...I didn't put a side stripe because the abrupt end of the said stripe would look rather awkward.

Thanks for the comments so far. I really wasn't sure how this concept would be recevied, but I'm pleased that you guys like it.

Next up is either Cleveland, San Antonio, or Charlotte.

I guess I just like side panels and stripes. I cannot wait to see Charlotte's.

I think the white ones are just ok, but the purple just has too much purple. Some silver, black, or white would complement the sea of purple nicely - like the purple does to the white.

I also think last summer's USA men's basketball uniforms would be a template that would work well with the Kings. Sans the back graphic of course.

ujsignature.png

Kings update #1

I centered the numbers on the front of the jersey. I changed some colors around on the roads, to fit the same pattern as the home uniforms. I aslo put this little silhouette of Jerry West on there too.

sacramentokings.png

Next up will be the Spurs. Not to give anything away (hint, hint), but the concept will use a trio of colors that were seen in the 90s, but never seen on the jerseys themselves. Hmmmm.

I know someone said they were excited to see what I have in store for Charlotte, but after looking at it again, it's not the direction I want to go in for the Bobcats. Unless I have some form of an epiphany, the Bobcats won't be up for a little while.

Also, in the works are concepts for:

Los Angeles (Lakers)

Cleveland

Washington

Archived