Joshhockey's MLB Re-design.

joshhockey

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks. Anything else?

Also I'm lacking inspiration for the Pirates so I'm going straight to the Indians. Sorry Chuck.

damn you :P

well when you do get around to the Pirates, I would love to see some red accents.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

Here's the next installment in this series, the Cleveland Indians. I darkened the blue and red a little bit and added a light silver for contrast. I also made a new cap logo from the "C" in the "Cleveland" script. Kept Chief Wahoo on all sets. Here you go.

Home:

Indianshome.png

Road:

Indiansroad.png

Home Alt:

Indiansalt.png

Road Alt:

Indiansroadalt.png

C&C Please. Angels next. Still taking requests. :D

g4104.png

I really like the font you used, but I like the Indians better with blue piping and socks, opposed to the red. I like the c on the hats too, but maybe have 1 with all blue? just suggestions...

I actually really like the new C cap logo but, Chief Wahoo looks better IMO. I don't really have any problems with this set. Maybe you could try out a red alternate. As for my request on next team, I say Boston.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

#3:

angelslogo3.png

I say this one because I really like what they wear now and this isn't too far from that. And the fact that the others are blue and there is an overload of blue teams in the MLB, so that is why I would stick to the red and navy color scheme for the Angels.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

#3:

angelslogo3.png

I say this one because I really like what they wear now and this isn't too far from that. And the fact that the others are blue and there is an overload of blue teams in the MLB, so that is why I would stick to the red and navy color scheme for the Angels.

Personally, I like #2 because I kind of wanted to get away from red and navy but I guess I'll go with #3.

g4104.png

#3 for sure, and when are you getting around to the Pirates?

I really don't know Chuck. I really like their current set and I don't have ant ideas for them. When I think of something I'll whip something up.

g4104.png

Good news, I'm back. :P

Here's the set for the Angels. It was one of the hardest sets because I was really having trouble making it fit on a hat but I think it looks pretty good. I also couldn't think of an alternate, so I stuck with just home and road sets. C&C please.

Home:

angelshome.png

Road:

angelsroad.png

g4104.png

I actually really like the idea of a red and silver color scheme. Normally I would say it is hard to read on a jersey, but here I think it looks good with a red outline. I also like the idea of having a white cap in the MLB, because they are very rare, and it makes the Angels have something unique to separate them from the other red teams in the majors.

Archived