Denver Broncos Hockey Concept

Nick 1733

I don't like it. The helmet bothers me because it is multi-colored, when it is not possible for a hockey helmet to be multi colored. A helmet comes in 2 peices and there supposed to blend, the lines on the template are supossed to show depth.

What bothers me the most is the inconsistency in the two jerseys...the white pants are a whole other story... :shocked:

The dark jersey having completely different striping from the white...the dark having different stripoing FRONT AND BACK...the numbers are too busy...the helmet thing...

Back to the drawing board, kiddo...as a wiser man once told me, "I see what you're trying to do...I just don't think you should."

**Edit**

On another note, I kinda like that alternate horsie logo (although I generally hate the broncos in all aspects)...he looks like he's about to deliver super flying judo kick! Let's fighting love...

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I like both jerseys, but I think you should pick one design and run with it. If you want two designs, do a home & away set for each. Or, do a home & away of one look, and offer the other as an alt. You just need a touch of consistency to bring it all together.

A look that might work here is switching up the logos - using the secondary as the crest and the primary as shoulder patches.

The white pants have got to go. Ugh.

I don't mind the multi-colored helmets. Nothing really wrong there - just unconventional.

I give it 4 beers out of 6.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Well on the first jersey the lines are too straight. Try to incorporate some more design into that one.

The second jersey is a bit better but where did you pull those numbers from? Also, did you make that alternate logo? I don't mean to be mean or anything but the body of the horse doesn't match the head.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Alrighty, I gotcha all on this, the home and away jersey designs should match, I'l fix the numbers. The secondary logo is the Denver Broncos secondary logo, they have never used it on any uniforms, but it's all over their merchandise. I'll work on it and get back. BTW the dark jersey, it's supposed to look like a complete circle going all the way around the jersey.

Alrighty, I gotcha all on this, the home and away jersey designs should match, I'l fix the numbers. The secondary logo is the Denver Broncos secondary logo, they have never used it on any uniforms, but it's all over their merchandise. I'll work on it and get back. BTW the dark jersey, it's supposed to look like a complete circle going all the way around the jersey.

In that case it's safe to say how "lame" that logo really is. It kind of just shocks me that that's their official secondary logo.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

In that case it's safe to say how "lame" that logo really is. It kind of just shocks me that that's their official secondary logo.

But it just screams, "ready for super judo flying kick!" As long as he doesn't have access to any throwing stars, all should be well.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

That logo phsically makes my brain hurt. It is awful.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived