Phantoms new jersey's

BadSeed84

As seen in uniwatch today, the new uniforms of the Adirondack Phantoms (formely the Philadelphia Phantoms)

http://enrico.blogs.com/.a/6a00d83451af4b6...6f7f3e00970c-pi

I liked pruple being part of the color scheme and now its gone, oh well, guess they had to do something since they left philly (due to the spectrum getting kocked down later this year)

Maybe it's just because of local high schools, but I always associated Phantoms with purple. Don't like the combo of purple and orange, but they were certainly recognizable.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Those look more like a fan mock-up to me. Note the misspelling of "approuved" at the top and the remaining purple swatch at the bottom despite the apparent absence of purple in the jerseys/logo.

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.

Perhaps the Phantoms subsribe to the same line of logic as the Jacksonville Jaguars...whatver that may be. :wacko:

(Except in this instance, it's purple rather than gold that's in question...)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || BehanceΒ ||

Archived