Who should I get?

bowld

Ok so i recently purchased a new Blue Jays road jersey. I know alot of you guys hate their new roads but i happen to like it. Im going to be getting it customized and have some questions

1.Anyone know where i can get the Jays sleeve patch with a gray background? I have the Red Leaf patch but the only Jays logo patch i can find has a white backing on it and i think it might look bad on the gray jersey.

2.Who's name/number should i get? I want someone whos going to be around for awhile. Right now im leaning towards Lind or Hill..let me know your opinion

thanks guys

On the customizing, personally, I would get my own name on there. ^_^ But I guess it's all uo to you. I would choose somebody that will be around a while, like you said, and somebody that is one of your favorite players.

As for the sleeve patch, you should try teampatch.com and sportsk.com. Hope that helps!

On the customizing, personally, I would get my own name on there. ^_^ But I guess it's all uo to you. I would choose somebody that will be around a while, like you said, and somebody that is one of your favorite players.

As for the sleeve patch, you should try teampatch.com and sportsk.com. Hope that helps!

Thanks. i checked both sites and they only sell the ones with white backing as well..

Any of Raul Mondesi/Jose Cruz, Jr./Shannon Stewart, because the days when they patrolled the Blue Jay outfield were so awesome. :P

If you are that set on avoiding those three and/or John McDonald, screw it and get a Snider jersey, you won't regret it.

Halladay is my fav Jay but im worried he may or may not be around much longer..

Im thinking Lind or Snider as i think they will both be all start caliber players at some point

Only advice - stick with someone who actually wore that style of jersey. Nothing worse than seeing a name of someone who didn't wear that particular style.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Only advice - stick with someone who actually wore that style of jersey. Nothing worse than seeing a name of someone who didn't wear that particular style.

i saw a mooterus with GOLDSWORTHY 8 on it.

it broke my heart. goldy would be rolling in his grave :(

i saw a mooterus with GOLDSWORTHY 8 on it.

it broke my heart. goldy would be rolling in his grave :(

It's ugly, but man, that jersey's gonna be in demand one day, similar to how the Islanders fishsticks one is now. I'd really love a Jere Lehtinen Mooterus jersey just to hold onto and see how high the price really skyrockets in the future.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived