Resurrecting the XFL

RaiseTheBanner

Just like dgnmrwmrwrmw, I am wondering about the odd red spike in the pants. It doesn't seem consistent with any other part of this design. Other than that, I think this is much better than the actual design.

Congrats on learning Inkscape, this is a really solid piece and it looks like you are on your way with this program. I'm glad I could help and I will be making some more advanced videos in the near future. (Summer... finally!) Regarding the templates, I recall there being a full body template on the SVG Movement, does that not work for you? Also, I made a template in Inkscape, shown here, that I don't recall if I ever published to it. You know what, I should add Bucco and Scotty's templates to that thread too. I'll get on that.

Good work, looking forward to more!

Okay thanks for the comments guys! I am now working on an update. And for those of you wondering about the pants, the design is suppose to be a horn which pays homage? to and mimics the horns on this logo.

LasVegasOutlaws3.GIF

So yeah, basically that was the first idea i had for these unis and just added the other stripes to try and keep the style consistent if that makes sense. Should I keep it? Or I could extend the gold to overlap part of the "spike" and create one red line...

RedSox2.pngCeltics.pngVikings.pngBruins.png

BOSTON.png

avatar by crkraider22, signature by crkraider22 and chestnutz

***Las Vegas Outlaws Update***

Changes:

- extended the right side of the "V" on the logo

- removed the "spike" from the pants

- changed helmet decal to updated logo

lasvegas.png

How does it look now? I may be working on a helmet like CAB suggested.

RedSox2.pngCeltics.pngVikings.pngBruins.png

BOSTON.png

avatar by crkraider22, signature by crkraider22 and chestnutz

• 1 month later...
***Las Vegas Outlaws Update***

Changes:

- extended the right side of the "V" on the logo

- removed the "spike" from the pants

- changed helmet decal to updated logo

lasvegas.png

How does it look now? I may be working on a helmet like CAB suggested.

Very nice, man. I like this whole idea. Awesome stuff. The XFL had some of the sweetest uniforms way back when. I'd love to see what you could do with the Chicago Enforcers. That'd be awesome.

MINWild.png

PITPenguinsAlt.png

INDColts.png

• 1 month later...

Archived