New Indiana Pacer Uniforms

WorldSeries

In my opinion, the Flo-Jo's were perfect, and these current ones suck, suck, suck.

The Flo-Jo jerseys weren't bad. But, I've got to agree with JQK about the current jerseys, they're terrific.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

...except that they've been wearing these jerseys much longer than the Magic have had theirs.

yes, but the fact is that untill now the jersey are seen a different desighns because the pacers use pinstripes. if they got rid of them NOW, a year AFTER the magic reveild their unis, the pacers would be seen as the ones who copied because the magic had the no pinstripe desighn first.

If the Pacers go to those throwback uniforms permenately, I suggest the Hawks do the same as well....

The retro uniforms I would like to see permantely are the Clippers.

Are you suggesting that the Hawks go back to having green as their primary color?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Being a Pacers fan from the ABA days, I like the retros (although Reebok didn't get it right on this year's throwbacks). I think they are due for a change (although I agree getting rid of the pinstripes would be enough for me). I think the Pacers need to have jerseys with a retro feel now that they're in Conseco Fieldhouse and their whole marketing program plays on the history of basketball in Indiana.

P.S. the final wearing of the throwbacks was tonight in Orlando

DOA103032621_lower.jpg

Yeah, I'm a Pacer fan since the ABA days as well...

Apparently, there were a number of designs submitted back in 1997 (I think it was '97) to replace the Flo-Jos. One, added a Light Blue to the Navy Blue and Gold - and kept the original design. Others incorporated a checkered flag design (to tie in with the Indy 500). Then, Old Navy (yes, the clothing company) came in with some sort of a sponsorship deal, and submitted the current design, which they are still using.

So, we have Morgan Fairchild and the Jeffersons to blame.

(sort of)

If the Pacers go to those throwback uniforms permenately, I suggest the Hawks do the same as well....

The retro uniforms I would like to see permantely are the Clippers.

Are you suggesting that the Hawks go back to having green as their primary color?

Well, maybe not lime green....

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived