New Orleans Admirals

TalktoChuck

Untitled-2-1.gif

So as many of you know, I have been working on this project for a couple months now. I wanted to develop a new MLB franchise and create an identity for the WHOLE franchise. What this means is I created identities for each and every minor league team and the major league team. From the big leagues to rookie ball. There is a total of seven teams in this project. First off I'll give you the list of teams and affiliations.

MLB- Major League Baseball- New Orleans Admirals (New Orleans, Louisiana)

AAA- International League- Port Gibson River Sox (Port Gibson, Mississippi)

AA- Texas League - Gulf Coast Pelicans (Baton Rouge, Louisiana)

A Advanced- Florida State League- Fort Myers Skippers (Fort Myers, Florida)

A- South Atlanitc League- Gainesville Citrus (Gainesvile, Florida)

Short Season A- Northwest League- Olympia Otters (Olympia, Washington)

Rookie- Gulf Coast League- Silver Springs Navigators (Silver Springs, Florida)

For those of you who have followed along the whole way, you may have noticed that I changed up some of the minor league affiliates. This is because I was either hit with other inspiration or I hit a road block. But either way I am very proud of the way this turned out. Let me know what you guys think, and if I should chang up anything.

New Orleans Admirals Complete Set

Port Gibson River Sox Complete Set

Gulf Coast Pelicans Complete Set

Fort Myers Skippers Complete Set

Gainesville Citrus Complete Set

Olympia Otters Complete Set

Silver Springs Navigators Complete Set

jNTsTyQ.png

This entire set is just incredibley well thought-out. I like how all of the minor-league teams really seem to have a minor-league feel about them. The Admirals are excellent, and I'm also particularly fond of the Otters, Citrus and the River Sox. Great work.

ph_407812.jpgNickAdenhart.pngph_458675.jpg

This is absolutely amazing. Kudos to you for sticking with it.

One thing I would change is the Navigators Alt 2 because I think the numbers on the front are too low and would get tucked in. Also, is there a story behind the dinosaur?

g4104.png

I admire everyone of them especially the Citrus. Love the color combination with the orange and cream. That 'G' cap logo is genius. Thanks for sharing this series with us.

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

Great idea and way to stick to the progect. But why in the hell is Port Gibson a AAA team. Is it an inside joke. According the the 2000 census it has a grand total of... 1,804 thats it! Hell my old high school has more students.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

This is great, props for doing it all. I like them all alot, the uniforms and logos are nice.

I have a couple thoughts though. For Gulf Coast, the pelican is the main logo but it doesn't appear anywhere. I'd love to see a hat with the pelican head on it or a sleeve patch. And for the Otters, I'd either put the otter or whole logo on the alt and bp because it looks like the number 0.

But overall A+ work on this.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Archived