Flyers press conference

charger77

They said they're wearing orange at home next season, but didn't specify if it was they were promoting the 3rd from this year, or coming up with a new orange jersey. I guess this means the former. Hopefully they re-do the white to match, otherwise they'll have a stupid unnecessary mismatch.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Jeff Carter, love him as a goal scorer, but he is a tool. Sweet chest hair shirt, try working on your game instead of picking up 18 yr olds at the bar.

Don't know where to begin so I just will!

first of all, all hockey players are tools. In the history of the sport there has never been any hockey player with a personality.

Secondly, he is not showing any chest hair, he's wearing a v neck t-shirt big deal.

Thirdly, 18 years olds are not allowed in bars

Fourthly, what's wrong with 18 year olds, they have soft skin, perky breasts and tight hinees, nutting wrong wit any of that.

Fiftly, this is the kettle black portion btw, you are calling him a tool, but you have a picture of yourself drinking from a home made stanley cup? and you are a flyers fan (you wern't even born the last time they were close to the cup, see the irony!) and just to finish up, you regularly post on a message board devoted to sports logos.

This ends my one and only post.

Peace be with ya brother!

PS Nuttin personal, just having a little fun!

Jeff Carter, love him as a goal scorer, but he is a tool. Sweet chest hair shirt, try working on your game instead of picking up 18 yr olds at the bar.

Cut in on your action, did he? And what does this have to do with the Flyers promoting the Orange jerseys to the new homes?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I'm glad they kepts the white nameplate?

-Dan

I'm Ron Burgundy?

Ron: "Last time I looked in the dictionary, my name is Ron Burgundy! What's your name?"

Brian: "Brian Fantana."

Champ: "Champ Kind!!"

Brick: "Brian Fantana."

Brian: "No, no your'e Brick."

Brick: (mutters to self) "Yeah...yeah i'm Brick."

Sorry, its one of my favorite movies I couldnt resist :P as for the topic, im loving this idea. The Flyers always look fantastic in these uniforms. Hopefully in the near future they make the whites match this template. Cant wait to see what they do with it.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Thirdly, 18 years olds are not allowed in bars

Youve obviously never been out in downtown Philly.

And what pisses me off is, seeing him and the boys (Lupul, Hartnell, Upshall when he was here) going out in the town after losing playoff games, working over a bunch of cows in a bar hours after the game. You think Cleary, Kronwall, and Samuelsson are doing that? The vets in that room would have their ass for dinner if they did. You think Crosby, Malkin, and Staal are doing that? I dont think so. Then again, thats probably why they skated around with the cup last night and the Flyers were at home watching it on tv.

Thirdly, Im entitled to drink from my Canley Cup because we won it in a roller hockey tournament 2 summers ago. Thats a slight step down from playing in the NHL I believe.

Posting on this board? Looks like you are, too. I have a life outside of here. Its 8:30 am and Im about to spend my Saturday tailgating the biggest country concert of the year and drinking all day while doing it. Im 23 years old. Thats what non-NHLers my age do, they have fun. Have a nice day :)

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

And what pisses me off is, seeing him and the boys (Lupul, Hartnell, Upshall when he was here) going out in the town after losing playoff games, working over a bunch of cows in a bar hours after the game.

Good to hear Joffrey is keeping up with his good ol' Edmonton habits.

Anyone catch him at a party on Celebrity Rehab? I was trying to find the episode clip, but I lost it. It was some woman trying to get over her drinking problem, going to a middling NHL'ers party (who she was seeing - I want to say it was Kip Miller or something like that), and he was ignoring her. Meanwhile, Lupul was there and pulling the creepy I-know-you're-drunk-so-I'm-going-to-pounce moves on her.

If they are using these full time at home, I think that is a really bad idea.

I loved them when they first game out but the more they wore them the less and less I like them. I think the novelty of them is starting to wear off.

IMO the Flyers would have a perfect set using there current template with orange as the home and black as the alternate.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

In my opinion the white name template is ugly, it makes it look like some sort of youth hockey jersey (not saying the rest of the jersey is bad, but that part is pretty cheap looking). They should ditch that and just match the numbers' style.

Jerseys.png

They should go back to the Legion of Doom era nis

That's a great idea. Why don't you add a few of those to your sig so that it gets a little bigger.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived