Photoshopped Pic, but why?

buckeyes

I found this picture

2380_53161797940_759627940_1375313_8851_n.jpg

of Glen Davis on one of my buddies facebook pages, he put it up as a joke cause he likes to think he plays as Glen Davis. I didn't think anything of it at the time but when I went back and looked a second time I noticed his number was wrong, and the team he was playing against definetly was not an NBA team. So I did a google search and found the same picture of him.

p1.glen.davis.getty.jpg

The pose is the same but the picture size is different, I think the LSU is the original. Any ideas about this?

newsig.jpg

-The Few, The Proud, The Paint Users.-

Probably a pic someone did after he got drafted.

That would be my guess. Probably done before he had played a game for the Celtics. Not sure why they chose #45...

Since Robert Parrish's double-bagel (which is supposedly the same as "0" by The Association's standards) is retired in Boston, Davis' future number, at the time, was really anyone's guess.

6uXNWAo.png

Probably a pic someone did after he got drafted.

That would be my guess. Probably done before he had played a game for the Celtics. Not sure why they chose #45...

Since Robert Parrish's double-bagel (which is supposedly the same as "0" by The Association's standards) is retired in Boston, Davis' future number, at the time, was really anyone's guess.

Lean Powe wears #0, so it's allowed.

That's not a bad Photoshop job...

EDIT: I just looked closer. It's not great either.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

next thing you are going to tell me is that Jesus Christ can't hit a curve ball.

Well, it is kind of hard to swing a bat when your hands and feet are nailed to a cross... :huh:

CCSLC signature.png

Archived