Coyotes Alternate Concept

Shmee

I for one love the new Coyotes jerseys and logo, but I thought that since both the home and away jersey are so classic that it might be cool to have a more modern, free-flowing third jersey. I also used their wordmark as the crest logo, because as much as I love the coyote head I wanted to try something different. Clicking the link should work fine. If not, Copy and Paste.

Coyotes Alternate Concept

Please leave any thoughts you have, good or bad. This is only the second jersey I've ever designed and I look to you guys to help me get better.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Very decent try for only ur second concept, just one thing. IMO, that jersey style only works for the SJ Sharks. I do like the jersey tho, it just doesn't fit however.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

well its a whole lot better than my first :puke:http://www.freewebs.com/yyyrr/JHH.JPG

and I have got alot better since then, well somewhat better since then, atleast a little better and you will too...i don't really like it though sorry

and i see green is there green in there im not really sure i have bad eyes if there is green it should be taken out

but for your 2nd really good

and i see green is there green in there im not really sure i have bad eyes if there is green it should be taken out

Good spot there Stimpy. I'm using the Phoenix home letters from Roger Clemente's package, which are in the team's old colors. I forgot to change the outline on the letters from deep green to black, but I went back and the problem is now fixed. Thanks for the heads up and the words of encouragement.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

on the back: the meshing shouldn't be like it is on the front. On a Sharks jersey for this template, only the armpit triangles would have the meshing on the back, the rest is just plain material. On this, if your name were longer than about 7 letters, it would run into red meshing, which would look odd. Finally, the hem stripe and the sleeve cuffs are out of place and have no bearing to match anything in the rest of the design.

For a second design, it's not bad. Granted it is the Sharks template, but it is very clean and you didn't color in the elbows wierdly.

Keep working, your stuff will improve each time.

For a second design, it's not bad. Granted it is the Sharks template, but it is very clean and you didn't color in the elbows wierdly.

Keep working, your stuff will improve each time.

Amen to that!

One minor suggestion... the shoulder logos would be upside down to the people watching on TV... generally the top of the logo is closest to the collar.

Good work for your second go-round!

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Shmee2k6

Extremely nice uniform. I am not fond of the "PHX" word mark as the front logo - however the concept is clean. I like your work. The word mark is plain - but distinctive - not many NHL teams use their word mark on their unis'

Keep up the Good work :hockeysmiley:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived