2009 NFL Season Thread

BlueSky

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nahh, it's not like Merriweather is in beastmode or anything.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Even though I thoroughly expected Tampa to get rolled on before this game, they are actually making a game of this...or at the least, are not making it nearly as easy for Brady and the Pats as the fightless Titans (save for Keith Bullock) did last week.

And...I'll say this: I actually like what I'm seeing in Josh Johnson, now that I've finally gotten the chance to see a full game in which my Buccaneers play (previously I've only been able to catch bits and pieces). I do find it funny that he still holds the ball damn near ear-high like most college QBs...but this kid likes to go downfield...but these receivers have also got to hold on to the ball and...Josh might want to rein in that trigger just a lil bit on some throws. Young team is going to make some mistakes...BUT, they're being aggressive. That's really all I can ask of them...at least play aggressive. They're definitely doing that thus far.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The Rams need 84 points in nine games to avoid the new record for fewest points scored ('91 Colts, 143). I think they'll get to 200, though. Barely.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

...And the Favreness has been defeated by the Steelers. I, for one, am both happy and thankful about that outcome.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

What a heart breaking game for the Vikes. The TD called back because of a trippig penalty (that wasn't) was bad, but Chester Taylor lettin that ball go through his hands leading to the INT/TD (or pick six as everyone is so eager to use) as the Vikes were close to tying or taking the lead with a minute left was just a crusher.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I knew the Dolphins would give the Saints a run and screw my picks this week.

Same here.

The sad part is that I picked the Fins both as AFC champ and SB champ before the season started. My NFC pick to challenge them in the SB? The Saints...

The Bengals are gonna put up 50 easy. Time to rebuild this bears franchise around Cutler.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Okay maybe the Bengals are for real I mean the Bears aren't a horrible team but wins over Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and what looks like Chicago wow I'd be scared if I were the rest of the AFC North.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Miles Austin has officially claimed the spot as #1 WR on the Cowboys, he has been tearing it up...plus it helps that he's going up against a terrible pass defense. :(

I mean, really, this defense can make a goal-line stand almost every other game but they can't defend a 3rd-&-10+ to save their lives.

Where was Miles Austin the past two seasons? Parcells used him sparingly as a rookie, mostly on kick returns, but what has Jason Garrett been looking at for years? Roy Williams...a $9million/year #2 WR. Luckily next year will be uncapped for Jerry, but will he have the cash to do something?

He better get a naming rights deal!

Archived