Draw Brawl 2009 Rules & Leaderboard

heernumurr

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Friday.

will you just post them all on the main post? i, of course, wont be voting, but i want to see if i stack up to my fellow Tier-2ers.

also, what would happen if someone were to post their design on here before everyone else's? sorry if i missed something in the guidelines

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

H.H.H. Metrodome - The greatest dome in the history of Minneapolis.

Friday.

will you just post them all on the main post? i, of course, wont be voting, but i want to see if i stack up to my fellow Tier-2ers.

also, what would happen if someone were to post their design on here before everyone else's? sorry if i missed something in the guidelines

dont post anything. we will do all of that for you.

they will be posted shortly after the deadline. basically when i wake up tomorrow morning. my 6am is midnight of the deadline.

Made a small change to the rules:

(Previous) - Entrants may not vote in a round in which they are participating.

(Amended) - Entrants may not vote for the tier in which they are participating.

The rules should now be pretty much set. If you want to enter or vote on the contest please read these before you as, it saves a lot of pointless questions. If new problems come up we will amend the rules, and post an update in this thread to notify everyone of the change/addition.

• 4 weeks later...

Before yelling "FOUR" on my first par FOUR in a FOURtnight, I FOURtunately was able to FOURage some FOUR-by-FOURS in my FOUR-by-FOUR FOUR my kids' treeFOURt. Picked up a two-FOUR on the way FOUR the weekend. Man, I might as well tattoo a big FOUR on my FOURhead, I've got FOUR on the brain FOUR some unFOURtunate reason.

Archived