Template

andrewharrington

After getting nearly a request per day for my template over the past year, I've decided that I will update it and make this resource available to the board. Check back tomorrow for the download link. Download Link

template.png

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

After getting nearly a request per day for my template over the past year, I've decided that I will update it and make this resource available to the board. Check back tomorrow for the download link.

template.png

looks awesome! I'd just like to see a name plate added, as well as a seem that divides the shoulder yoke and the body of the jersey.

Maybe it doesn't work cause the first person to comment on it criticized it by asking for things to be added right off the get go!! Things he probably could have added on his own after DL'ing the template! I know that if i made something up, something that many people had requested "just the way it was", and then some schmuck asked for things to be changed on it, I'd yank it to! Too bad, it's a great template! Some peoples children will never learn to take whats given, they always want more!! :cry:

After getting nearly a request per day for my template over the past year, I've decided that I will update it and make this resource available to the board. Check back tomorrow for the download link.

template.png

looks awesome! I'd just like to see a name plate added, as well as a seem that divides the shoulder yoke and the body of the jersey.

Dude, Bruins4Life is right. That would've taken you maybe 3 minutes to add.

disappointed.jpg

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

The downloads worked for me both at home and at work. Are we still having issues with it? When you do download this, familiarize yourself with the layers. Everything is able to be turned on or off and there are some alternate sleeve stripe goodies in there too. I've also left the sleeve stripes live so that the widths can be easily altered when viewed in outline mode and retain the curve of the sleeve and sock.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

looks like all the bases have been covered to supply this template to everyone, except Photoshop users like myself. So, with Andrew's permission, I'd like to post my PSD of this template. It is exactly the same, except I added long sleeves/under armour to it. Maybe he could just add it to the downloads page from the first post?

Original Canvas Size: 8191x5334 pixels, so you will still have top notch quality...

PSDFBTEMP.png

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Archived