Football Smurfs

GFB

Not sure what I like more, the selection of players (Jay Schroeder? Eric Zeier? Randy Freakin' Wright?) or the fact that the ones based on black players have black smurfs.

100_3142.JPG

Good observation - by that logic, shouldn't the ones based off of white players be white Smurfs? :)

Theismann's facemask is correct.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Literally speaking, if "White" = Blue then "Black" would = Orange right? Of course it is more like Tan = Blue so Brown = Navy Blue, right? No matter, that Boomer Esiason one is BA. Love it.

i think navy blue is the correct answer...

and i want a navy blue warren moon smurf..

I thought this was going to be about blue monochrome uniforms!

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

those are freakin sweet...shoulda kept the black players the normal blue tho, b/c part of the point of the tv show was to show the non-division of race (neither white or black characters). nonetheless, i think he shoulda done some college ones...i'd love a Michigan or UT one.

Archived