Navy throwbacks vs Western Kentucky

Spearhead

I'd be interested to see how the jerseys looked on the offensive and defensive linemen. However, from this shot, it looks like they managed to get the shoulder loops to go at least most of the way around. Do you see that Indianapolis Colts, LSU Tigers, et al.?

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

If you want to make it a real throwback uniform, use leather helmets and cough up your spleen after a vicious hit.

That's what I think about throwbacks.

They aren't throwbacks if they have Schutt and a geometric facemask on them.

Boy I need a drink....

PersonDivided-2-1.png

Didn't see a thread for the 1959 throwback jerseys that the Middies wore against WKU last week:

NavyvWKy.jpg

Honoring the 50th anniversary of the 1959 squad. They looked great on TV.

If Navy wears these and Army wears their normal uniforms, we could have the best looking matchup of the year in college football.

armynavy1.jpg

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Didn't see a thread for the 1959 throwback jerseys that the Middies wore against WKU last week:

NavyvWKy.jpg

If Navy wears these and Army wears their normal uniforms, we could have the best looking matchup of the year in college football.

armynavy1.jpg

Agreed 100%. Great look for the Middies.

However, it must still be said, "Go Army, Beat Navy." :P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

NavyvWKy.jpg

armynavy1.jpg

Agreed 100%. Great look for the Middies.

However, it must still be said, "Go Army, Beat Navy." :P

I SAY HOOAH!!!

(And...I concur with that previous unit matchup assessment.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• 2 years later...

Archived