FSU to debut Nike's Pro Combat unis

Geoff

image_8679475.jpg

Do those lines on the shoulders remind anyone else of headdress feathers?

That's exactly what I thought when I first saw 'em. Does the font of that "7" remind anyone else of Byron Leftwich's Jags jersey?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 years later...

FSU.png

I know this topic is like 4 years old, but damn! I still love these uniforms even since it firstly appeared! But if only the regular uniform set (since 1998-99) had improvement, it would mean a lot. By the way, what is the number font used in the that 2009 jersey? It truly looks legit in my opinion. Besides, I'm having a concept design related with this of my own.

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

FSU.png

I know this topic is like 4 years old, but damn! I still love these uniforms even since it firstly appeared! But if only the regular uniform set (since 1998-99) had improvement, it would mean a lot. By the way, what is the number font used in the that 2009 jersey? It truly looks legit in my opinion. Besides, I'm having a concept design related with this of my own.

I actually had a similar thought recently that this was the best PCR design in the promotion's history. The feather and font number should've been incorporated into the regular uniforms. The PCR could've stayed as an alt and the black/obsidian helmet while bfbs honestly could be explained as mimicking an obsidian arrow head.

I actually had a similar thought recently that this was the best PCR design in the promotion's history. The feather and font number should've been incorporated into the regular uniforms. The PCR could've stayed as an alt and the black/obsidian helmet while bfbs honestly could be explained as mimicking an obsidian arrow head.

At least someone agrees with me. But I hope they use this as a future uniform set to be mirrored by that PCR.

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

Archived