What the hell happened to Sammy Sosa

TornadoGTS

Thats not vitiligo. My dad has that and it manifests itself with 'blotchy' skin. If anyone is familiar with British entertainer Bob Monkhouse, he also had the same thing. Ironically he covered it over with fake tan, so he didn't appear blotchy on TV.

Whose the dude hes with?

Seriously, Don? Seriously?

I thought that was kind of clever.

When I first glanced at the picture, I was thinking 'Ooh, who's the fox he's with?', and then I scrolled back up a couple times to do a double-take if that was even really Sammy, and she gets manlier and manlier every time. *Note to self, take a closer look the first time*

Thats not vitiligo. My dad has that and it manifests itself with 'blotchy' skin. If anyone is familiar with British entertainer Bob Monkhouse, he also had the same thing. Ironically he covered it over with fake tan, so he didn't appear blotchy on TV.

Wouldn't you think Sammy would also try and cover over the blotchiness? He could have bleached his skin or used some other product to make it all an even tone.

Whose the dude hes with?

Seriously, Don? Seriously?

Its just...the face man, the FACE. btw he looks like hes been doing coke.

I just wanted to be clear, I wasn't saying your post was inappropriate. I just didn't agree. :)

Sammy Sosa looks a mess. I hope this isn't a severe health issue behind his skin tone.

Wouldn't you think Sammy would also try and cover over the blotchiness? He could have bleached his skin or used some other product to make it all an even tone.

Well thats possible I suppose, but as Michael Jackson showed, bleaching your skin is not an easy thing to do!!

Archived