What the hell happened to Sammy Sosa

TornadoGTS

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Was this taken at the premier of Zombieland? Or on Halloween? May just be the lighting...it looks a little blown out...

Nah they were at the latin music awards or something (read the article). I think he seriously has something.

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Whose the dude hes with?

Seriously, Don? Seriously?

I thought that was kind of clever.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Supposedly its a skin disease that a lot of steroid users get. go figure

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Thats not vitiligo. My dad has that and it manifests itself with 'blotchy' skin. If anyone is familiar with British entertainer Bob Monkhouse, he also had the same thing. Ironically he covered it over with fake tan, so he didn't appear blotchy on TV.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Whose the dude hes with?

I thought that was kind of clever.

When I first glanced at the picture, I was thinking 'Ooh, who's the fox he's with?', and then I scrolled back up a couple times to do a double-take if that was even really Sammy, and she gets manlier and manlier every time. *Note to self, take a closer look the first time*

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Whose the dude hes with?

Its just...the face man, the FACE. btw he looks like hes been doing coke.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Thats not vitiligo. My dad has that and it manifests itself with 'blotchy' skin. If anyone is familiar with British entertainer Bob Monkhouse, he also had the same thing. Ironically he covered it over with fake tan, so he didn't appear blotchy on TV.

Wouldn't you think Sammy would also try and cover over the blotchiness? He could have bleached his skin or used some other product to make it all an even tone.

Whose the dude hes with?

Its just...the face man, the FACE. btw he looks like hes been doing coke.

I just wanted to be clear, I wasn't saying your post was inappropriate. I just didn't agree. :)

Sammy Sosa looks a mess. I hope this isn't a severe health issue behind his skin tone.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Wouldn't you think Sammy would also try and cover over the blotchiness? He could have bleached his skin or used some other product to make it all an even tone.

Well thats possible I suppose, but as Michael Jackson showed, bleaching your skin is not an easy thing to do!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Those light brown contacts are making him look weird too. Im used to seeing him with those beady black eyes....

ept_sports_mlb_experts-335802891-1257553553.jpg?ymRKlKCDUFgSxj00

Archived