New Starbucks Store

SDX

jesus, the guy actually said 'liberry'.

this is just the same creepy rebranding that macdonals do. just a little higher end. there are better coffee shops all over london,

serving better coffee. and the coffee here isnt even that good.

dont mean to be the super cynic, but this is fluff.

The whole green thing seems to be the next step up from what they installed in Disneyland Paris earlier in the year.

I do like the bar area though, nice and light.In terms of the guy talking, the "liberry" thing jumped out at me too.

That and "killer coffee" who in their right mind says such fluff?

6893352392_587cf4e9eb_n.jpg

jesus, the guy actually said 'liberry'.

this is just the same creepy rebranding that macdonals do. just a little higher end. there are better coffee shops all over london,

serving better coffee. and the coffee here isnt even that good.

dont mean to be the super cynic, but this is fluff.

I live in Seattle- I hate Starbucks. In Seattle when most people say "Lets go get Coffee" they really mean "Lets go to Starbucks" We have a ton of great local coffee shops as well around here that are much better. They still get good business. But are neglected by most.

Here in Milwaukee going there marks you as a pretentious poser. Alterra and Stone Creek are local institutions and in some neighborhoods you can't throw a rock in any direction without hitting a independent spot with better coffee than Starbucks.

I enjoy Starbucks, and do not worry about what people think of me for going there.

Same here. Actually, they serve it in the union at my university. I would go to the local coffee shop, but they decided in all their infinite wisdom to start serving burritos. Now the place smells to high hell. I smelled like a freakin' burrito the last time I walked out of it. Plus, their coffee is pretty "meh".

I'm basically in love with Caramel Frappachinos, so Starbuck's is a common destination for me.

As for the video, I didn't watch the entire video (video downloading sucks at this school), but I found it intriguing. I'm quite the fan of the redesign and I'm sure at least one or two will pop up like that in New York soon.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived