Icedogs New Logo

DEAD!

From mississaugaicedogs.com

ICEDOGS TO LAUNCH NEW LOGO AND JERSEY?S

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Mississauga, ON ? The Mississauga IceDogs announced today that they will unveil their new logo and jersey?s on Friday, April 9th prior to the opening face off of Game 5 of their second round playoff series with Barrie. The IceDogs have invited Mississauga Mayor Hazel McCallion and IceDogs? former owner Don Cherry to join IceDogs? current owner Mario Forgione in the unveiling of the teams new look. The team will sport the new look, including a third jersey beginning next season.

?The new look reflects our team?s commitment of providing passion, intensity and heart every time we step onto the ice? said Mario Forgione, owner of the IceDogs. ?In keeping with our philosophy of looking to the future, while being respectful of the past, we felt it was important to have Mayor McCallion and Don Cherry participate in this ceremony.?

The Ceremony will take place at center ice starting at 7:30pm Friday night. Any member of the media wishing to attend is asked to request accreditation in advance.

For more information please contact the IceDogs? offices.

Anthony Miele

Director, Marketing and Corporate Development

Mississauga IceDogs Hockey Club

905-502-7788 x225

Logo is a definite improvement, but I cannot find pics of the new jerseys.

I like it a lot better than the "metalic dog" - yuck.

However, the new logo looks strangely similar to the Richmond Riverdogs.

richmondriverdogs.jpg

What do you think? Yes the new dog has more of a terrier look, but . . .

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I might have to get me one of these,especially if O'Sullivan is back next season cause of a lockout,and he doesnt get assigned to Houston

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Well, they managed to avoid, at least on the home/road, slapping the team name across it, like I thought they would. Kindof a weak attempt on the alt, though. Overall, the jerseys are actually pretty nice.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I like the ICEDOGS "wordmark" under the dog, it's on the red jersey but not the black or white. The workmark makes the package.

IMO - I would go with Icedogs on the Home unis, Mississauga on the roads and the alt would have just the doghead.

Nice jerseys though - better than a lot of Junior's teams unis. :flagcanada:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I just picked the local Mississauga News and the front page had a picture of three players (including O'Sullivan) sporting the new look. I have to be a little biased and say I like the new look. Now I can buy a jersey from my hometown that I can be proud of. :flagcanada:

I saw, I came, I left.

The workmark makes the package.

IMO - I would go with Icedogs on the Home unis, Mississauga on the roads and the alt would have just the doghead.

Noooooooooooooooo!

Sorry, just a peeve of mine. Hockey jersey crests should stand on their own. This logo exists just fine on its own, there's no need to slap the wordmark across it on the jerseys. Feh!

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

The workmark makes the package.

Noooooooooooooooo!

Sorry, just a peeve of mine. Hockey jersey crests should stand on their own. This logo exists just fine on its own, there's no need to slap the wordmark across it on the jerseys. Feh!

See I tell ya, if it didn't say "Islanders" underneath the fisherman, everyone would be buying it! :D:D:D

Nice and simple, and in agreeance with everyone, the red one rocks! Grapes got his salute to his dog, but where's the purple for "Grapes"? :P

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived