XXI Olympic Winter Games

WJMorris3

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey look, a Blackhawk knocked Kiprusoff out of a game. It's like the NHL never went away!

Thats almost post of the day material if you ask me...maybe because i don't like Kiprusoff but i digress

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

EDIT:Now 6-0!!! If i was Canada or Slovakia they need to bring their A Game on Sunday.

Fixed. Slovakia has no shot against either team in any case. And I definitely don't want to see Marian(ne) "on IR with a hangnail" Gaborik leave Vancouver with a medal of any kind. :P

CCSLC signature.png

Well if anyone predicted this, you're lying to yourself.

Oh and Lindsey Vonn has another DNF.

It's not her fault though! You try skiing with a badly bruised ego and really hurt feelings and see how well YOU would do! :P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Well if anyone predicted this, you're lying to yourself.

Oh and Lindsey Vonn has another DNF.

It's not her fault though! You try skiing with a badly bruised ego and some really hurt feelings and see how well YOU would do! :P

Yeah and I guess she does have two medals and a hated rivalry with a freaking teammate.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

She cost Mancuso a shot at the Gold, she seemed to be Skiiing for Team Vonn more than Team USA.

I think you have Vonn confused with Bode Miller. Vonn isn't the prima donna attention whore who then complained when the attention turned to failures on the slopes.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

It's not just the Goalies the American's came out blazing in the first minute.

Actually, the fins were really dominated the first couple of minutes. Then Kipper made the initial blunder, and the whole Finnish team proceeded to melt down while the Americans just continued to gain more and more momentum.

I say that just to point out that after the first 1 1/2 to 2 minutes I was actually quite worried about the way the game might be going.

Hey look, a Blackhawk knocked Kiprusoff out of a game. It's like the NHL never went away!

My thoughts exactly

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Archived