Bear Logo

chickenfish13

^I think you added a little more "Baylor" to this it would look better. From this angle the face is at I think you'd see a wider, fuller nose, perhaps with nostrils facing forward. Right now the snout/muzzle appears a little too flat facing downwards, almost as if it was flat like a duck bill.

OhioBobcatsSquareSig.pngPittSquareSig2.pngOregonStateVintageSquareSig.pngve26tk.png

Images thanks to TornadoGTS

Your latest update is coming along. maybe try making the actual nose (the black part) more prominent. Bears have pretty big noses, similar to the Baylor one posted earlier.

and as davidson said, he needs a chin or lower jaw. but if you put it in too far down it may look too removed from the rest of his head. if you place the chin where the teeth are now and raise all the teeth and whole mouth, that might help. Im not sure though, just an idea.

Thanks guys. I realize your supposed to have reference, and i did when I was going with a Tiger, but I obviously missed the mark on that one, so Im moving towards a bear. I also have reference for this, but Im not all that good at picking up on every detail about it, thats why i ask you guys!

I'll try and have an update later today.

much better. still feels like the face shouldn't be perfectly smooth. there should be the hint of fur as you have on the highlight. also, the ears could do with a touch of detail, they look like pom-poms at the moment as their is no hint of them folding in.

Archived