Revolution Helmet Photoshop Template

Davidson

gentlemen,

so after fiddling about for hours ive managed to build a template that has and easy on/off visor layer for drmusicboys revolution helmet template.

its fairly straight forward, i have tried to keep the layers tidy.

as you can see below, you can change the colour of individual assets (helmet, facemask, padding and now visor) with the fill tool as well as add your designs

easily to the helmet layers. there is even a 'metalic finish' layer which you can view in the saints demo.

templayers.png

in the next few weeks ill try and build a couple more angles for you, but in the mean time here are some demo mock ups i created (each in about two minutes).

if this is useful to you and something you enjoy, please show your support by posting your work in this thread.

photoshop file

revo_saints.png

revo_chargers.png

revo_ravens.png

revo_bills.png

enjoy,

fraser

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's amazing davidson! Great work once again!

EDIT: You've got one thing off here. The reason that button overlaps the logo is because the button is too high up.

RevoLittlePro2.jpg

As you see here, the button is horizontally parellel with the intersection of the curvy part of the facemask and the vertical peice from the jaw to the temple.

This may be a better pic:

CincinnatiRevoLarge.jpg

i just textured and rendered it, thats where they are on the model. i might change them for subsequent renders, but it would take me forever to do them in this.

actually, i might be able to update the psd with a quick cheat. ill leave the demos above.

Ok im having problems getting this to work once i download it into photoshop not all the layers will show up and i cannot even try to change the colors because there is a pencil with a line though it, it say the layers are locked? Anyone know how i can make it work be cause this is awesome work.

Ok im having problems getting this to work once i download it into photoshop not all the layers will show up and i cannot even try to change the colors because there is a pencil with a line though it, it say the layers are locked? Anyone know how i can make it work be cause this is awesome work.

Can you... unlock the layers?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Amazing work an i'll try my hand at this too...

This is just awesome work! I would love to try to use this template for the football team I coach, but we are limited to PS7. I've tried to open this with the PS7 and it doesn't show up like the one's above. Any suggestions? Our district is going thru a lot of financial problems (big suprise, huh), so dropping $600 for new PS is probably out of the question. We make our playbook and scouting reports in PowerPoint and this would look really good in them . . . you know how kids are with graphics these days. Thanks for any input.

sorry mate, dont think you can save it as legacy formats. if you post the logos you want on it up here, im sure, i or someone else will sort you out a render.

Thanks so much! I appreciate your offer. I also just found the other templates that you posted and those work great on our PS7. I will use those. Thanks again for all of your efforts. I am sure our athletes will enjoy what we put together for them and thanks to you, it will look pretty professional, coming from a hack like me. :)

gentlemen,

so after fiddling about for hours ive managed to build a template that has and easy on/off visor layer for drmusicboys revolution helmet template.

its fairly straight forward, i have tried to keep the layers tidy.

as you can see below, you can change the colour of individual assets (helmet, facemask, padding and now visor) with the fill tool as well as add your designs

easily to the helmet layers. there is even a 'metalic finish' layer which you can view in the saints demo.

templayers.png

in the next few weeks ill try and build a couple more angles for you, but in the mean time here are some demo mock ups i created (each in about two minutes).

if this is useful to you and something you enjoy, please show your support by posting your work in this thread.

enjoy,

fraser

Hey Davidson Great work but if i can ask only one thing is a tutorial for us newbie. I would love to make helmets but i don't really use photoshop (but we have it at school)

so if you could help with a tutorial on how to put a logo and change the colors etc that would be very much appreciated

thanks in advance

Yeah I can unlock it but there are just 2 folders, helmet and enviorment.

Yeah I can unlock it but there are just 2 folders, helmet and enviorment.

yes, those are the two folders, now open the helmet folder and there are all your options.

Archived