US Olympic Hockey Team Concept

speedy

Well with the tournament about to get underway, I thought this was a good time to start a little series. I'm starting with the United States, because while their uniforms are okay, they aren't what they should be.

Now before someone gets on me for just using the current striping pattern, here is a reminder I did this 3 years ago.

TeamUSA.png

I like it so far. Personally, i like to see a style maintained through every uniform, but that is just my personal taste.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

These are very nice. Traditional is probably the way to go with the US and it being a the 30th anniversary of the Miracle on Ice (it wouldn't be if Tikhonov hadn't pulled Tretiak. grr...)

I would really like to see the pattern on the home sweater. The light imprint are definitely doable on white sweaters, as my team Russia one has it. Just a thought.

sig2_by_sergeiofrussia.png

Beautiful job on these jerseys.

I have always been a big fan of U.S.A's hockey jerseys, because of the colors and how simple they are. You showcased exactley why I am a fan of U.S.A's jerseys.

Although I do think it would look even better with their old word mark ... stupid IOC.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

• 2 months later...

Archived