Baseball Uniform Template

JayJaxon

I know I crank out templates like it's connected to a life support machine that is keeping me alive, but I really think I have it this time. I want to let everyone know first of all that unlike the rest, this one is not 100% me. I have a buddy that does comic book characters, and he did most of the lines (With a little tweaking from me of course) and I took it to Photoshop and had my way with it. I am an artist but drawing people just isn't my thing. So, with my friend's help, and my time and effort I give you the latest to come off the Assembly line:

Atlanta_Braves_Presentation.png

Yea, I am continuing to subtract face parts because I want the focus to be the uniform, and I have not completely subtracted everything I'm going to yet. Although I could easily add either eyes or sunglasses. I have just left that option open for now. But that is what I have you guys for anyway, to let me know what I need to do! ;)

skier14, if you are talking about a link to the template itself, there is none. I am the only one on the planet that has this thing in it's current form. but as with everything else I do, I will probably end up giving it out when I am done with this one.

I love it, cant wait for the final thing.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Who was model athlete for this...Mark McGwire? Jose Canseco? :P

Looking good so far, and sunglasses would look nice if you went that route. I had no idea that the Spring Training caps had a new template this year, guess I should catch up in the MLB Logo/Uniform changes thread.

Well since I am the only one that has this template, I guess that someone would be me. Give me a little time to work out the issues on this thing and include all the parts, and I will be glad to do that.

fnz- believe it or not, the model for this template was none other than Chase Utley. More like the pose he was doing in a picture inspired this. Of course my friend and I put our own spin on it because he is a comic book artist so he kinda has it in him to draw the big bulky character. It was toned down from the Barry Bonds like figure to be more slender, but still muscular. After I include all the different types of piping and pinstripes, I'm going to experiment with glasses.

By special request, the Chicago Cubs. Note the different (reglan) pinstripes. would this work out although they are not 100% perfect? I don't really mind them like that but if I want you guys to use it, then it is going to have to be good enough for that.

Cubs_2010.png

The scripts on the chest are off center a little bit. They should be a little more to our left. Also, this template seems a little too muscular for me. Or at least the muscles are too defined especially underneath the uniform.

Archived