NFL concept helmets

gladsadmad

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the Titans, Texans, Chargers, Panthers, and Cardinals ones. Those are absolutely brilliant.

However, the 49ers one is ripped off from a small college, and I swear I've seen that Patriots one (which is not an improvement) somewhere else before.

Francis Marion University

Patriots_logo_2001_clr.jpg

Just for kicks a nice alternate

FMU_patriot.png

Very original all of them.

Is there a chance to have the "Front-side" view of these designs posted?

I'm pretty sure they will look great as well.

These are not completely original designs. In most cases I either used an existing logo or I modified it to my liking. What I tried to do for the most part is to blend a little bit of the old school with the new. This is what I came up with...

AFC EAST

afceast.png

AFC SOUTH

afcsouth.png

AFC NORTH

afcnorth.png

AFC WEST

afcwest.png

NFC EAST

nfceast.png

NFC SOUTH

nfcsouth.png

NFC NORTH

nfcnorth.png

NFC WEST

nfcwest.png

i hate that dolphins logo that someone mocked up and has been floating around the board for a while. look i am a huge fins fan and already a dolphin isnt aggressive or mean looking, there is NO need to girl it up and make the thing look like my grandma in huge sunglasses going to the beach. put the little "m" helmet back on him and if you want to use an alternate logo, use the training camp one (Which is the one i have been hoping they switch to with their next change)

Miami+Dolphins+Logo.gif

Miami.png

i have now, after taking a closer look, realize that the fins logo used does not have sunglasses so i apologize for that rant, but i still do appreciate the training camp logo and it should 100% be a part of a re branding for the team in the future

Miami.png

Ravens is the best of the bunch. (by best, i mean most realistic. Most of these are VERY conceptual. Cool, but that Ravens brainbucket looks like it could be on the field tomorrow and look good.)

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

• 2 weeks later...

i have now, after taking a closer look, realize that the fins logo used does not have sunglasses so i apologize for that rant, but i still do appreciate the training camp logo and it should 100% be a part of a re branding for the team in the future

here's a better look at it

Dolphins3copy.png

Texans looks like the WLAF San Antonio Riders and the USFL Tampa Bay Bandits had a love child. :D

91ridershelmetrs.jpg.w300h283.jpgUSFL-Bandits.gif

Really like a lot of these. Thoughts:

> Redskins = great

> Saints = kind of meh (really just a recoloring similar to the '69 preseason black helmets)

> Dolphins = terrific (really like the 'helmet stripe' on Flipper's head)

> the 'fat' Rams horn doesn't really work

> Bears = downgrade

> Like the Panthers, Seahawks, Ravens, Jets

> Broncos would be perfect if the horse was bigger

OK, for us mere mortals who see no irony in the Giants helmet, can someone explain?

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Panthers and Bills are my faves.

Here's my breakdown in divisions.

AFC East: New Bills helmet you created on the 2nd page is killer. Jets look great. Dolphins is phenomenal, too. The stripe on the head adds an aggression I feel they've been lacking for a long time. Patriots helmet is a downgrade. As good as the logo looks, I can not see N.E. wearing this.

AFC South: Titans helment looks bleh. I like that you brought back Oilers colors, but to be honest what they have now is better. Jaguars' helmet llooks great, but try doing this maybe in silver instead of teal. Texans logo is a definite downgrade, the bull head would look great on this particular helmet and I've always thought so. Colts is amazing.

AFC North: Bengals helmet should stay the way it is instead of inverting the colors. The new Browns one you did with the C looks classy. Ravens look great. Steelers is a downgrade with that logo.

AFC West: Chargers and lightning? I say go with the horse logo from the AFL days or modify it in some way on a white helmet. Raiders should stay silver with the shield logo. Broncos look great, but make that horse bigger. I'm not feeling the Chiefs, however. It looks too 60s.

NFC East: Take the guns out and that Cowboys helmet will be perfect. Eagles, Giants, and Redskins look awesome.

NFC South: Panthers look okay, but that logo is more of a shoulder logo to me. Bucs look ok. Saints helmet is pretty legit. Falcons logo is a downgrade. Current logo on a red helmet might look better.

NFC North: Bears helmet looks sweet. I love the C inside of the claw. Packers need an outline in green and yellow on that G. Vikings looks alright, but I would rather see a gold helmet with the horns. Lions are amazing.

NFC West: Rams looks great. 49ers look pretty cool and I love the pick on the wordmark. Cardinals look pretty cool. Seattle's helmet looks great.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Archived