NFL concept helmets

gladsadmad

These are not completely original designs. In most cases I either used an existing logo or I modified it to my liking. What I tried to do for the most part is to blend a little bit of the old school with the new. This is what I came up with...

AFC EAST

afceast.png

AFC SOUTH

afcsouth.png

AFC NORTH

afcnorth.png

AFC WEST

afcwest.png

NFC EAST

nfceast.png

NFC SOUTH

nfcsouth.png

NFC NORTH

nfcnorth.png

NFC WEST

nfcwest.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the Titans, Texans, Chargers, Panthers, and Cardinals ones. Those are absolutely brilliant.

However, the 49ers one is ripped off from a small college, and I swear I've seen that Patriots one (which is not an improvement) somewhere else before.

the panthers helmet is the best, but 49ers and Chiefs aren't original logos really. The Charlotte 49ers, with altered pick, and chiefs from the Atlanta Chiefs? from NASL. I'd say change those 2 and you'll have a good set.

on second thought ill rate my favorites each division because i like them so much:

AFC East-jets, patriots, dolphins, bills

AFC South-(favorite division) texans, titans, colts (probably my 3 favorites of all)jags

AFC North-Steelers (the p looks great, awesome idea), ravens, bengals, browns

AFC West-cheifs, broncs, raiders, chargers,

NFC east-giants, cowboys, eagles, redskins,

NFC South- Bucs (they should use that!!!), falcs, panthers, saints

NFC Norht,-lions, bears, vikings (really cool logo but is it istock?), packers

NFC West-seahwaks, 49ers, cardinals, rams (its what they should use but its just not original)

i would love to do some concepts based on some of these ideas if you arent planning on it or if i could get your permission. credit would be given? but if your going to do some, id love to see!

on second thought ill rate my favorites each division because i like them so much:

AFC East-jets, patriots, dolphins, bills

AFC South-(favorite division) texans, titans, colts (probably my 3 favorites of all)jags

AFC North-Steelers (the p looks great, awesome idea), ravens, bengals, browns

AFC West-cheifs, broncs, raiders, chargers,

NFC east-giants, cowboys, eagles, redskins,

NFC South- Bucs (they should use that!!!), falcs, panthers, saints

NFC Norht,-lions, bears, vikings (really cool logo but is it istock?), packers

NFC West-seahwaks, 49ers, cardinals, rams (its what they should use but its just not original)

i would love to do some concepts based on some of these ideas if you arent planning on it or if i could get your permission. credit would be given? but if your going to do some, id love to see!

yeah no problem..Like I mentioned above..Many of them are not original logos. The 49ers is from a college team..vikings were a logo I found on the internet. I was just trying to mix it up and see how they looked.

Really like the Chargers, Steelers, Browns (anything is an improvement), Bucs, Panthers, and Colts.

Really don't like the Broncos, I like the idea of blending era's but this is just throwing the two logos together and it really doesn't work. Also don't think the Giants works with the player on the helmet.

Nicely done.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Very sharp execution

The biggest upgrades:

Bills.

Lions.

Jags.

That lions one is beautiful. I'm steadfastly a huge fan of Seattle's look, but your helmet is sharp...it's probably an upgrade as well.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

The irony of the NY Giants helmet is delicious.

See that too..nice catch.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Love the Skins look...would not have thought I would if you just described it, but it works.

My other faves:

Bills -perfect for them

Lions

Jets -perfect for them

Lions

Texans

Ravens

Saints

Falcons

Broncos -perfect for them

Lions

Seahawks

87Redskins.png

The attempt at a full-bodied cardinal is nice, but I think you should have used something other than the New Jersey Cardinals. The face just doesn't fit at all with the body.

But I should add that I really like the Rams' helmet. The bigger horn, and using the classic blue and yellow, is a big upgrade.

these are great!! some have a real USFL feel to them. looks like some design someone would try to pull off in the 90's during the progressive era. some of these could even be worn today. i think you should do uniforms to go with these helmets.

I'd love to see a white or yellow Vikings helmet that uses the V script logo.

GoldenGophers.pngTwins.pngNavy.pngVikings2.png

Is it just me, or if you turned the Cleveland Browns logo 90 degrees clockwise, it'd look like someone bent over and mooning, with the 'C' being the arms holding up the top of the pants?

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Archived