Columbus Blue Jackets 3rd jersey bonanza

Sport

So there's news that the Blue Jackets will be getting third jerseys next season. I came up with a couple of concepts that I think would work as the Blue Jackets next jersey. Let me know what you think

For this one, I took the idea from the team USA hockey jerseys and I ran with it. I decided that with the recent trend of teams implementing another set of pants with their third jerseys that I would switch from red pants to blue shells. I think this is a step towards a really classy look plus it would get people to stop calling them "COL", "CMB", or "CLB".

cbjusa.png

I'm not sure if I posted this one or not, but it's simply the third logo I drew placed onto their current template. I also added blue shells for the pants in this concept too.

cbjhome.png

let me know what you think, thanks.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I love the CBJ works well just like ATL does for the Hawks on their Alternate. Though the star with the number makes it's look too much like an All-Star jersey in my opinion - I think it could be better without but still Great job on these.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

The first one, definitely. It's amazingly well done. It's a nice traditional design that complements the more contemporary look the team sports for their primary set. It's traditional, yes, but it's not an overly-contrived faux-back (looking at you Florida). Great job.

Also, nice touch on the star/number combo on the front. It's nice feature that doesn't seem tacked on, and it helps make the sweater stand out.

Put the soldier on the "CBJ" jersey, maybe remove the star from the front (with the number on it), and you got a jersey i wanna buy.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Thanks for the words guys.

I realized that I never put Nash's C on the first jersey so here's how that would look

xxcv2.png

now here's how it would look without the number star

xxcv1.png

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived