Opening Day 2010 logo?

Anubis2051

Why update what doesn't need updating?

I just figure for a special event like Opening Day, the logo/design doesn't seem so "special" anymore when you use it five or six times, and MLB might want to put more effort in maintaining the special significance of the Opener.

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

That's a neat philosophy, but I think it only applies when were talking about a logo that doesn't need updating.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I just figure for a special event like Opening Day, the logo/design doesn't seem so "special" anymore when you use it five or six times, and MLB might want to put more effort in maintaining the special significance of the Opener.

Opening Day is just the type of event that doesn't need to be renewed so often. It's really not that special of an event. In fact, it really doesn't even need a logo at all. I haven't even seen it before this thread, so it's not like MLB is over-using it in any way.

Archived