The NHL My Style

Chapeeko

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude... I don't want to be "that guy", but this is not "Rebranding the NHL" (trust me, I would know). "Rebranding" is not taking existing logos and dropping them into different paint templates... what you're doing is redesigning NHL sweaters, and that's a stretch at best...

Haha wait do you actually think that filling in LA's already existing third template and changing to a different already existing logo counts as a redesign? Nah..

When you get past using the fill tool, then maybe give it the lofty title "Redesigning the NHL".

These need to be cleaned up. There's some sort of circle around the numbers on the back of the black jersey. The vintage Kings logo on the grey jersey is too big. If a player actually wore that, the logo would wrap around their sides.

What program are you using? Are you using layers or just the fill tool?

I don't want to be negative, just help make these better.

Buddy, a lot of these are very sloppy and look very rushed. On the Kings' away jersey you didnt even fill the back of the arm stripe. On your future concepts slow down and look over what you have done before posting it on here. Also, wait for more C&C before posting updates so you can make the best possible concept you can.

Blackhawks.pngBulls.png

• 4 weeks later...

No, you didn't go outside the box. You added some lines to the existing Coyotes third jersey template that look really sloppy in themselves. Look, taking more time on a truly original jersey design gets you much better C&C and better satisfaction.

6fQjS3M.png

Archived