Phoenix Coyotes Jersey Concept

logo-maker

Yes. Resized coyote is much better. I think the SJ numbers look a little unnatural, I don't think they match the smooth roundness of the crest, it is especially apparent to me on the shoulder numbers.

The new crest is great, beats every logo they actually use by a mile.

You may want to swap the outlines on the shoulder yokes, with the black on the outside and the sand on the inside. I think it'd match the rest of the striping better.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

• 2 weeks later...

I think it should be perfectly acceptable to post your own concepts in a thread. It's kinda better that way than to have multiple threads for a flavor of a month, and maybe people can build off one another. Piggybacking is an important part of the creative process.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Thanks for letting us all know, newest, mod team member.

Oh, look! It's this guy again. You've made it more than obvious that you don't like me or my posts. Why not just read over them? I'm not forcing you to read them, guv'na.

I think it should be perfectly acceptable to post your own concepts in a thread. It's kinda better that way than to have multiple threads for a flavor of a month, and maybe people can build off one another. Piggybacking is an important part of the creative process.

I have to disagree with that. I think it's easier to have individual threads, so that individual critiques can be given to the jersey, without having to quote an individual set and taking up half the board with that. Now, if there was some sort of "Concept Archive", then yes, I'd be in favor of categorizing them. However, for individual concepts, I'm just used to individual threads. Oh, well. To each his own.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I'm sorry I haven't posted my latest update for this concept (have had to work and meet scholastic deadlines). I should have something posted later this week including an alternate jersey.

Oh and The Droid, I believe it take ten post within this forum before you can make your own thread (this should be easy for you to do). Then you can post your concepts in your own thread and get individualized critiques on your own concepts.

I hope this helps.

59ea7286cd78e_NewAvsSig.png.5747971588ea035fdc4dbcf3bf43f77a.png

Archived