Coast2CoastAM2006

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Old:

559722_10150635063216966_1817523057_n.jpg

New:

252793_10150918771641966_957705935_n.jpg

To me it's a subtle change but a definite downgrade.

IMO it's an upgrade. Get's rid of the excess limes giving the logo and image a sense of boundaries, while getting rid of the white spots around the logo, as if people don't know Mello Yello is a carbonated beverage...Kinda cleans things up giving the name of the brand more emphasis with the gray/white outline put around the wordmark, while getting rid of the other crap taking up needless space and taking away from a larger impression the logo could give a consumer.

+1. This is perfect now.

That's my problem (along with everyone else) with all of them. By not completing the collar it makes it 1 billion times sillier looking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Edy's/Dreyer's changed their packaging a few months back (old on the right, new on the left.)

edys%2Bdreyers%2Bnew%2B2012%2Bpackaging%2Bslow%2Bchurned.jpg

I think the containers are smaller too from what I saw at the store.

Yup, they give you less and charge you more. I love capitalism.

• 2 months later...

Tostitos got a kinda new logo and look.

OLD:

200px-Tostitos_logo.svg.png

tostitos-restaurant-style.gif

NEW:

new_tostitos_logo.png

tositios_new_bags.png

Yep Ive seen this...well sorta, they have the old bags at the store I work at, and on top it says NEW LOOK COMING SOON!

I wonder when has that been done before, a product warning the customers of its new look coming?

Also Sure Deodorant says it too that a new look is coming soon lol.

Anyways, the new look isn't bad, guess they feel they dont need that mexicanish shape behind the tostitos wordmark anymore

Also I like the different shape of the clear window on the bag depending on what chip it is..

• 1 year later...

IMG_20130516_054611.jpg

New on the right

IMG_20120408_074410.jpg

While the new is on the right, they have since changed their package again since I took this. I'll look for it when I go to the store again.

IMG_20120408_073913.jpg

old/new

Re: Swiss miss. Now that you mention it, I may check that section to see if there was any change.

Lean Cuisine and Stouffers has some new looks too. Might check that later on.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

• 2 years later...

Speed Stick changed their logo

3f1f261779294bdc8fe0546b88b9fe09.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived