2010 CFL Season

pollux

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Instant Classic in Regina

40-40, 42 seconds left, How are you guys south of the boarder enjoying this.

Loving it...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Another Too Many Men penalty? I watched the Grey Cup last season and it just seems like that penalty bites the Riders in the ass all the time.

EDIT: If it counts, holy crap what a catch!

Hell of a game to open the CFL season...

The two-point convert catch by SJ Green was insane!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

I've been watching the CFL for most of my life and that was probably the best game I have ever watched.

SJ Green catch of the year and it's only week 1.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

From live play:

NOTE: This was the third highest scoring game in CFL history and the highest-ever opening day total score with 105 points in a single game.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Cleo Lemon and his welcome to the CFL didn't go too well, Stamps win 30-16.

Tonight the first edition of Friday Night Football, Hamilton travels to the Peg.

Bombers smoked TSN's new darling the Hamilton Tiger-Cats 49-29. :D

Buck Pierce looked really comfortable, lets just hope that O-Line will improve.

I'm comfortable with the O-line. I want special teams to pull their heads from their asses.

edit: Jock Climie looks physically pained when he has to give the Bombers any credit whatsoever. He'll go for twenty minutes saying what the TiCats are doing then wrap it up (when prodded by Randorf or Dunigan) with "...but credit to the Bomber defense," with that little tight-lipped, "that's all I'm saying" look he gets. :censored: you, Climie, you overrated chunk of :censored:.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I'm comfortable with the O-line. I want special teams to pull their heads from their asses.

edit: Jock Climie looks physically pained when he has to give the Bombers any credit whatsoever. He'll go for twenty minutes saying what the TiCats are doing then wrap it up (when prodded by Randorf or Dunigan) with "...but credit to the Bomber defense," with that little tight-lipped, "that's all I'm saying" look he gets. :censored: you, Climie, you overrated chunk of :censored:.

Good for Jock. Gotta stick with fellow Ottawan Marcel Bellefeuille, especially with the network running that 'Hard Luck' profile all week-end. Suck it Mosquito-ville. :P

Good for Jock. Gotta stick with fellow Ottawan Marcel Bellefeuille, especially with the network running that 'Hard Luck' profile all week-end. Suck it Mosquito-ville. :P

Marcel Bellefeuille can fornicate himself with an Iron stick... im not sure how he tripped and fell into a head coaching job cuz it wasnt because he was a successful OC...he was terrible... hell we used to boo him at rider games, we still call the hitch screen, "the Bellefuille"...

and as much as Lee hates Climie, I am just glad TSN never picked up Walby the guy was terrible...

but just thought i would share the link of the NFL network recapping the riders-als shoot out...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Am still smiling from the Bombers win last week but dang the start of the game had me crapping out ... but whewww I was really glad Winnipeg won good.. Buck looks like he is a good keep but I will be watching how he does during the season.. now onto the lame Toronto Argos (not a jab but think the Argos really need to improve in some areas... ehh oh well..) and go for a 2nd win in a row!!! Go Bombers go!!

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

but just thought i would share the link of the NFL network recapping the riders-als shoot out...

Wow, was that ever the arrogant coverage from NFL Network. But something is better than nothing, I guess.

I didn't think it was arrogant so much as guys trying to have fun in getting NFL fans used to the Canadian game. I know we have this little brother syndrome to the US, but Jesus, relax. The NFL doesn't have games where teams regularly score in the 30's, let alone 40's, so a 54-51 game is something to behold. If this is what they have to do in order to promote the CFL south of the border, then so be it.

I remember during the first NFL strike lockout work stoppage, the US networks picked up the CFL feeds from CBC, and dropped them after a couple of weeks. US fans complained...hold on, I'll say that again...complained about the high scores in the CFL games. Apparently, the US is used to 9-6 NFC Norris division barn burners, and couldn't fathom the idea of a 44-42 Calgary win over Ottawa. For a nation that doesn't like scoring, you'd think they'd be a much bigger fan of soccer.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

deng. my bombers lost 36-34 to the Argos.

the calgary- hamilton game is 23-22 stamps and a final. what a good game.

also another game today Riders and Lions and thats a good game.

bjays.jpg

859b2e1d-225e-4e60-9651-2aebe5e67109_zps4fd9e69d.jpg

Active Teams

Winnipeg Blue Bombers (1-2, T-1st, East Div.)

Toronto Blue Jays (45-49, 5th in AL East Div. 8.5 GB of wildcard spot)

Archived