2010 CFL Season

pollux

Interesting article in the Montreal Gazette this morning: CFL players gird for lockout

Hopefully this will not happen...

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Firing this up again.

Season starts on Canada Day but the preseason gets underway this Sunday.

Who will be raising the Grey Cup above their heads this November in Edmonton?

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Let's hope my Bombers do well this season or I gonna be one pissed off guy.. lol

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Let's hope my Bombers do well this season or I gonna be one pissed off guy.. lol

They'll be much better I hope.

Finally have an established quarterback hopefully Buck Pierce will stay concussion free.

They'll be much better I hope.

Finally have an established quarterback hopefully Buck Pierce will stay concussion free.

I hope so, man... I will be watching with baited breath on this... and I do hope Buck will not get danged up so much... he might be the answer for the Bombers at QB for a while till then...

I get the feeling we might see Montreal and Calgary clash in the Grey Cup for sure this season unless there a massive upset in the playoffs...

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Calgary has serious ratio issues, until they really figure out the best way to get straightened out, I don't think they get out of the playoffs.

The entire western division, with the exception of Saskatchewan, is a toss-up. Calgary, Edmonton and BC are all capable of finishing anywhere from second through fourth.

Pierce will do better in Winnipeg than he did in BC, mainly because BC's OL was pathetic. Winnipeg gave up the fewest sacks in the league last year citation needed, that alone will keep him healthy through at least week 10. If he does go down, I expect Gyles to come in and do well.

The east will be the east, in that Montreal will get first place, Hamilton and Winnipeg will fight for home playoff advantage, and Toronto will stink.

Have the Argos even signed a QB yet?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Calgary has serious ratio issues, until they really figure out the best way to get straightened out, I don't think they get out of the playoffs.

The entire western division, with the exception of Saskatchewan, is a toss-up. Calgary, Edmonton and BC are all capable of finishing anywhere from second through fourth.

Pierce will do better in Winnipeg than he did in BC, mainly because BC's OL was pathetic. Winnipeg gave up the fewest sacks in the league last year citation needed, that alone will keep him healthy through at least week 10. If he does go down, I expect Gyles to come in and do well.

The east will be the east, in that Montreal will get first place, Hamilton and Winnipeg will fight for home playoff advantage, and Toronto will stink.

Boy howdy have they signed QB's FIVE of them. I don't how good any of them actually are. I guess this is a long audition for field commander. Pity the preseason is only 2 games, so I'm guessing they're going to sacrifice the first few games of the season as they don't even need a winning record to make the playoffs.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Boy howdy have they signed QB's FIVE of them.

Bold prediction:

The Argos, in their infinite wisdom, start all five in rotation. Hilarity ensues.

The way everyone is bailing on the Stamps mostly from the O-Line will Burris and Reynolds be productive enough.

West

1. Saskatchewan

2. Edmonton

3. BC

4. Calgary

East

1. Montreal

2. Winnipeg

3. Hamilton

4. Toronto 1-3 Wins on the year

And yes that hated crossover will come into effect for the 3rd straight year.

• 2 weeks later...

Season kicks off tomorrow.

Montreal @ Saskatchewan

Toronto @ Calgary

Also just found this out my American brothers if you have the NFL Network they will be showing 14 games this season.

Starting tomorrow with the Als and Riders.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Bombers!)

6fQjS3M.png

Sweet

Any Eskimos games going to be on NFL Net?

Games are in the link.

July 17 ? Edmonton at Saskatchewan

July 24 ? Edmonton at Winnipeg

Sept. 10 ? Calgary at Edmonton

Oct. 8 ? Edmonton at Hamilton

Season kicks off tomorrow.

Montreal @ Saskatchewan

Toronto @ Calgary

Also just found this out my American brothers if you have the NFL Network they will be showing 14 games this season.

Starting tomorrow with the Als and Riders.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Bombers!)

You've just redeemed yourself. Good move. :P

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived