Utah Jazz concept

knnhrvy16

Hey guys!

I've been dying to do a concept for my hometown Jazz ever since I first came across the news that they may go back to the old musical note logo next year. I took tidbits from what I have heard and tried to speculate what that new look might be. First off, obviously, is the musical note logo. Then I heard the colors may be navy, gold, and green, and I also heard that (though not from articles or anything like that, instead from a friend) that they may use the template from the all-star game this past year. With a little bit of my personal thoughts and imagination, I put it all together and came up with this. Sorry the explaination is so short, i'm in a hurry. C&C is appreciated! Thoughts?

UtahJazzhome.png

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I'll have to try that, it dosent sound bad at all! I may give it a go haha, thanks as always for the C&C, C Jay Z!

Any more comments or thoughts?

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Am I the only one here that isn't a fan of this logo? I just think it's really dull and boring. Regarding the concept though, I actually don't mind the colors save the gold. I think it would look pretty sharp as yellow, give the uni's some pop.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

WOW! This has to be one of the MOST BORING concepts I have ever seen.

WOW! what a douchenozzle. way to make a first impression, ass. with that said, the only thing i like about the concept is the colors. the uniform does seem a bit boring, you can , pardon the pun, jazz it up a bit.

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

Am I the only one here that isn't a fan of this logo? I just think it's really dull and boring. Regarding the concept though, I actually don't mind the colors save the gold. I think it would look pretty sharp as yellow, give the uni's some pop.

You're not the only one. The music, IMO needs a modernization/update. As for this concept, I think modernizing the music note would help. I realize the team will probably just slap the old logo in new color on everything. But a concept is a chance to show them how to do it right.

WOW! what a douchenozzle. way to make a first impression, ass. with that said, the only thing i like about the concept is the colors. the uniform does seem a bit boring, you can , pardon the pun, jazz it up a bit.

Eh, don't worry about him. If he's not going to have anything helpful to say, then I just won't listen to him. No worries.

Thanks for the comments everyone, I'll tweak it around and see what I can do with it.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

Eh, don't worry about him. If he's not going to have anything helpful to say, then I just won't listen to him. No worries.

Thanks for the comments everyone, I'll tweak it around and see what I can do with it.

ROOKIE!!!!!!! :cursing:

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

Um....not sure what you're trying to imply or how this helps me with the concept but okay.....

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

Um....not sure what you're trying to imply or how this helps me with the concept but okay.....

That's all he really says...

Looking foward to an update.

That's all he really says...

Looking foward to an update.

the rookie blast was aimed at yanks/sox suck,, BTW that was a neat concept, just brighten the gold a bit

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

I think you got a good concept going. IMO, I would darken the navy, and the green. I think the gold is pretty good. I'm also a HUGE jazz fan (i'm for Utah). I like the colors and everything now, but I'm not so against the change. I've noticed though, the Jazz have never been a team to really spice up their uniforms. I do like your idea for the side panel piping colors. I think i you made them a bolder that it might help. Also on the road and alt jersey, I would stick to maybe just navy and gold on the road uni, and green and gold mostley on the alt. that's my opinion, but however, you got good concept right now, and he has A LOT of potential. Keep it going!

• 4 weeks later...

On the navy and green jerseys, I'd like to see more color in the script instead of just the two that you are currently using. Maybe more like how it is formatted on the home jersey. And I do realize that some of the colors won't work because they will blend in with the actual jersey, bu maybe you can use white/gold/green on the navy jersey and navy/white/gold on the green jersey.

Archived