smzimbabwe

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found it:

PMS_809_C_SRGB.png

Which matches most closely to this textile color:

PTX_13-0650_TCX_SRGB.png

For the record, I don't use the Pantone X-Ref app (although I do have it on my iPhone)...I created my own matching utility that has a lot more functionality.

So - nanny-nanny-boo-boo.

:D

i bow to the master :P though both of our initial thoughts were a bit off. and yeah i like the x-ref utility alot.

speaking of the TCXs, do u know of somewhere (other than the actual color book) where I can find the color nicknames like in the swatch that you have there?

ps: tohasbo, the actual swatch was revealed in THIS

So, Don...

How long did it take you to find the exact swatch?

As long as it took to go to Google.com and type "seattle sounders electricity pantone" into the search box and click on the Google Search button.

speaking of the TCXs, do u know of somewhere (other than the actual color book) where I can find the color nicknames like in the swatch that you have there?

The myPANTONE iPhone app has them all in there...what I like best about these apps is that they provide CIE-L*ab values - the true color measurement.

So they're only going to wear them in two friendlies? Makes this a pretty crass merchandising grab.

They also said maybe for Champions League games, Open Cup, or whenever they feel like a change in MLS games, too. I personally hope they wear them as infrequenetly as possible. Like never.

dbacks.gif mariners.gif

Expect SJ to get a blue third

...which should still be their primary. Dear San Jose: You're not DC United. Wearing all-black won't mean you'll suddenly play like (the) DC United (of old). Stick to your blue shirts with black shorts.

Then again, there's been a bunch of shenanigans this year. For example, I see RSL's gone to red shorts instead of blue, and it just doesn't look right.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I see RSL's gone to red shorts instead of blue, and it just doesn't look right.

Chicago's been all-red since the start, but Toronto changed to it last season and apparently RSL are making a claim to it now as well.

Exactly. I liked Toronto with the white shorts and RSL with the purplish-blue-whatever. I also liked when KC wore white shorts with their (lighter) blue shirts. It set each of those teams apart a bit.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I'll post some pics of mine when it arrives. :grin: I was already going to get the green one but I couldn't resist adding this to a closet already containing the infamous Burger King, Wild Wing, Devil Ray gradient logo jersey, etc.

Archived