Florida Gators Alternate

Lights Out

gators2.png

Inspired by the Gators' logo and their gameday traditions (The Gator Chomp, the Jaws theme), here is an idea I had for my second-favorite college football team. This would be an alternate used mainly in rivalry games vs. Georgia, Tennessee, and Alabama. Obviously, this focuses on the mouth of the Gators' logo. The teeth are the most noticeable part of the jersey, meant to intimidate Florida's archrivals. The mouth is modeled after the gator in the logo's mouth, but from the front. The helmet features the gator's eyes from the logo.

Comments?

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Great idea you got here, nice execution as well. One thing I would suggest though is to put a larger outline around the white number so it doesn't get lost in the teeth. Not that it does already, but it just bugs me how the white is touching white in some places. Let's face it, this would never see the light of day on the field...but this is a very nice concept nonetheless. I really like the uniqueness in all your concepts.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Haha those are just awful. I guess seeing some of Nike's Pro Combat designs, this one isn't too far-fetched!

And yes that looks much better with the outline. Not really much else to change on this one I don't think. Good work.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I look at this and can't help but think of crocodile dentist. *shrug*

Crocodile%20Dentist.jpg

executions neat though, and the attempt to go outside the box is cool :)

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived