L.T. Charged with Rape of a 15 yr old

NJTank

Wait, so dude paid 300 bucks and still had to do all the work? Come on, dog! He's going to jail, for sure. Imagine having to tell those real criminals, the real thugs in the yard that you got popped for beating your own meat in front of a teenage prosititute that you paid $300.

It's like that line in Friday when Smokey told Craig, "You gotta be a stupid mother:censored:er to get fired on your day off!"

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cocaine is a hell of a drug...

Yeah but it's too expensive.

Meth...the middle class cocaine.

Middle class? Maybe it's just my area, but I keep hearing about meth lab busts in backwoods trailer parks. The area where I grew up turned into a meth hotbed in the past few years, and 75% of the people there are nowhere near approaching middle class.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

The thing I don't get about meth is that it keeps people awake for 36 straight hours in places where there's absolutely nothing to do.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Oh yeah, no doubt. He still got caught buying an underage prostitute, that's still gonna get him some time.

Unless fapping in front of underage kids (so gross) is considered rape by the law, looks like he may escape that statutory charge. But no escaping that soliciting charge.

Soliciting is a nothing crime penalty wise. He'd be looking at a fine or community service or something like that. There'd be no actual jail time involved.

Oh yeah, no doubt. He still got caught buying an underage prostitute, that's still gonna get him some time.

Unless fapping in front of underage kids (so gross) is considered rape by the law, looks like he may escape that statutory charge. But no escaping that soliciting charge.

Soliciting is a nothing crime penalty wise. He'd be looking at a fine or community service or something like that. There'd be no actual jail time involved.

We'd have to look at the specifics of the local law, but it is possible that any sexual arrangement, even one with limited or no physical contact, might still count as sexual activity for the purposes of the rape law. Not to mention that exposing yourself to a minor, and forcing her to watch you perform sexual acts, most likely falls under molestation at the very least.

LT will do time.

The thing I don't get about meth is that it keeps people awake for 36 straight hours in places where there's absolutely nothing to do.

You ever seen an owl at night in the forest or either on somebody's fence out in the sticks, just sitting there staring at you for no good reason? Sort of the same thing.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

We'd have to look at the specifics of the local law, but it is possible that any sexual arrangement, even one with limited or no physical contact, might still count as sexual activity for the purposes of the rape law. Not to mention that exposing yourself to a minor, and forcing her to watch you perform sexual acts, most likely falls under molestation at the very least.

LT will do time.

The rape law in New York State is very clear. He would have had to have sexual intercourse with the victim in order for it to constitute rape. Also, LT wasn't charged with any offense related to molestation (though the facts as we know them so far only point to indecent exposure or lewd and lacivious conduct)he was charged with solicitation and rape in the 3d degree (a.k.a. statutory rape. Joey Buttafuco went to jail for 3d degree rape.) Under the 3d degree rape law LT is guilty if he had intercourse with her period. There is no consent issue nor any issue of force just if he did it he's guilty.

There were articles in both the Daily News and the Post on Wednesday or Thursday where the victim recanted her account of what happened. Considering the victim's history as well she does not make the most credible of witnesses either.

If the DA would have to amend the complaint at this point for them to even consider lewd and lacivious conduct indecent exposure or the like which at least at this time they have not done.

If he's convicted of 3d degree rape he'll do some time (but it will be closer to 6 months in the county jail) if it's only solicitation then he's looking at a fine and community service at the maximum.

Archived