L.T. Charged with Rape of a 15 yr old

NJTank

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh, him, f' him :evil:

i thought at first it was LT of the Jets. thankfully that wasn't the case.

Nope. This story is about "The Other LT". :D

No, this story is about the "REAL LT".

Doesn't change the fact he's always been a jack***, but he IS the real L.T.

87Redskins.png

That sucks. LT was the most dominant player of the 1980s. I never really had a problem with him. Using drugs was his choice and his addiction was his problem (I cannot recall anything else, but maybe I've missed it). This obviously changes everything about that, if true.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

That sucks. LT was the most dominant player of the 1980s. I never really had a problem with him. Using drugs was his choice and his addiction was his problem (I cannot recall anything else, but maybe I've missed it). This obviously changes everything about that, if true.

Sucks even worse for the 15 year old girl.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Sucks even worse for the 15 year old girl.

Did he force himself on her, or is this a statutory situation? Obviously NOTHING excuses LT's actions, but violent rape of a 15 year old, and being a dirty disgusting moron who made an incredibly awful decision with a 15 year old are two different levels of awful.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Lesser of two evils yes, but a 15 year old girl does not know whats right for her that why laws are in place for her protection.

Even if she consented eventually the girl will regret having sex with a drug addict 36 years her senior.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

From what I read, it's the violent, forced kind.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

LT is just a scumbag. He's reaching OJ territory. One of the best to play the game, but no one wants anything to do with him. Snorting powder up your nose is one thing. This is on a whole other, disturbing level...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

And from what I've read from the police, her pimp beat the chick and then told the cops that she slept with LT, which he did. So yeah, it's looking like LT's gonna get a statutory charge here, in addition to getting caught soliciting prostitution or whatever the proper term is.

Of course, the pimp is a scumbag for pimping kids, and LT is an idiot for sleeping with a kid. Once again everybody, if she looks 18, and says she's 21, she is 15.

And from what I've read from the police, her pimp beat the chick and then told the cops that she slept with LT, which he did. So yeah, it's looking like LT's gonna get a statutory charge here, in addition to getting caught soliciting prostitution or whatever the proper term is.

Of course, the pimp is a scumbag for pimping kids, and LT is an idiot for sleeping with a kid. Once again everybody, if she looks 18, and says she's 21, she is 15.

Chris Rock reference?

Chris Rock reference?

Bingo. :D

Which is what nobody has brought up yet...what about the pimp? He went w/ the girl to the police and the police didn't do anything to him for beating her and oh, I don't know, pimping teenage girls?

I can't imagine they just let him go, but I haven't read anything otherwise.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

The pimp's been charged for his part as well. It's just been woefully under-reported since OMG THE RETURN OF CRAZY LT is dominating this story.

That's a shame. I just watched him break Joe Theismann's leg in the Blind Side. One would think that appearing in an Oscar-nominated film would have put him on a different path. Or something.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

That's a shame. I just watched him break Joe Theismann's leg in the Blind Side. One would think that appearing in an Oscar-nominated film would have put him on a different path. Or something.

This was glorious. Thank you.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived