LeBron James Jersey Timeline?

Don Nelson

Sounds like you want a ridiculous amount of work from other people in order to prove a very obvious point.

That was my thought. Well said.

I think this banner hanging directly across the street from the arena is the most self indulgent thing I've ever seen. If the man had an ounce of humility he would have asked Nike to take it down.

Should Crosby tell them to take down his ads in pburgh?

Anyway here's what he woulda looked like if he went to college:

lbjakroncopy-1.jpg

Sounds like you want a ridiculous amount of work from other people in order to prove a very obvious point.

I think this banner hanging directly across the street from the arena is the most self indulgent thing I've ever seen. If the man had an ounce of humility he would have asked Nike to take it down.

(image)

I thought he would have gone to The Ohio State?

NJNCLE_050405_010.jpg

on-court-kobe-bryant-vs-lebron-james-8.jpg

By far the best 2 jerseys the Cavs have ever had, preferably the latter. An update of either of those (which may still kinda happen) would be amazing IMO.

(image)

I thought he would have gone to The Ohio State?

Nah, I'm pretty sure he would've gone to Akron with his buddies, who aren't half bad actually. (This coming from an Akron-hating Youngstown State fan :P)

6fQjS3M.png

I think we should revise Nellie's contention that the Cavs are wringing every ounce of merchandising out of James to "organized basketball is wringing every ounce of merchandising out of James."

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Akron wouldve won the title then.

Uhhhhhhmmmmm.......no.

/Everything they did win would have also been vacated in two years as soon as they left the court as well.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived