Lego guy MLB avatars

Sport

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here you go guys

Twinsthrowback.pngRedSox70s.pngPiratesblack.png

any other requests will have to wait until tomorrow.

BTW, in case you were wondering, the LEGO guys are called "Minifigs". Just a bit of (basically) useless information for you.

thanks for this. I'm going to use this new knowledge in my everyday life.

Too bad the request for the Pirates' was not for a 1979-era one, cos' the hat would have been perfectley shaped!!!

kenttekulvepirates.jpg

p.s.: i just love this thread!!!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

This is probably really going to anger you, but I really like what you're doing, so in the interest of accuracy and the greater good, the minifigure cap could use some improvement. First, it had a round, dome-like top, and second, since it was a separate piece that fit over the head, it stuck out a bit from the sides of the head, whereas on your model, the cap somehow appears flush with the head. Also, it fit down over the eyes a little more. Here are the best pictures I could find of it.

2_1.jpg

P1100536.JPG

JobaChamberlain2.jpg

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

P1100536.JPG

"Find My Brick"?

Umm, yeah, I think I'll pass.

I guess he sort of looks like a drug smuggler, but if I found the brick, I'd sell it behind his back fo sho.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Braves.pngDodgers-1.png

This is probably really going to anger you, but I really like what you're doing, so in the interest of accuracy and the greater good, the minifigure cap could use some improvement. First, it had a round, dome-like top, and second, since it was a separate piece that fit over the head, it stuck out a bit from the sides of the head, whereas on your model, the cap somehow appears flush with the head. Also, it fit down over the eyes a little more. Here are the best pictures I could find of it.

2_1.jpg

P1100536.JPG

JobaChamberlain2.jpg

I don't mind, thanks for the input. I drew the hat awhile ago and didn't notice any of my own minifigs until after I posted the topic here. It's too late now, but I appreciate it.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived