Jays Primary Tweaking

Blitz

Ok, so obviously the template is the current. Just wanted to see what that template could look like with the Maple leaf, and with actual BLUE!!!

Just for S&G, but any C&C is always appreciated - maybe I'll try a full blown concept?!?

toronto_vectorized_free.png

canada.png

I like it, but it seems a bit amorphous. My eye goes right to the white spot, which does not allow me to see the logo as a whole without thinking about it, if it makes sense. Maybe the blue border is too thick? Also, I would lighten the gray a touch.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

I'm liking this, but the maple leaf (although a great idea), makes the bird seem a little too feminine the way it's positioned. I'm not sure that there's anything to really solve this, just my initial reaction.

First thing I'd do is lighten the gray, as Korkie said, and have that as the outermost border, instead of the lighter blue. Making the reflections in the eye more 'noticable' would also help, as they seem unnecessary if you can't see them from a distance.

Love the start of this. I'll echo moving the eye up a bit, and I think it's not the Maple Leaf giving it a feminine quality as much as the glossy effect on the eye. Give the bird a more "sinister" eye and move the location as mentioned, and this one is a real winner!

yes! i love that maple leaf. that's what they should have being canada's only MLB team.

also i like that you allmost used that exact same Jays head from script/ primary logo.

i also agree that the jays should drop the black. that would look soooooo much better that thier current look.

anyway nice start on this.

bjays.jpg

859b2e1d-225e-4e60-9651-2aebe5e67109_zps4fd9e69d.jpg

Active Teams

Winnipeg Blue Bombers (1-2, T-1st, East Div.)

Toronto Blue Jays (45-49, 5th in AL East Div. 8.5 GB of wildcard spot)

• 3 weeks later...

Is there anyone out there that can make an Arizona Diamondbacks concept uniform, possibly a batting practice jersey?

I would really like to see one with "Diamondbacks" actually spelled out on the uni with their current font and possibly adding the "db" snake logo to the cap? if someone could do that, that would b awesome!!

This is a great logo, maybe send it in.

Do you talk loudly when you're around people? I would think so.

Is there anyone out there that can make an Arizona Diamondbacks concept uniform, possibly a batting practice jersey?

I would really like to see one with "Diamondbacks" actually spelled out on the uni with their current font and possibly adding the "db" snake logo to the cap? if someone could do that, that would b awesome!!

Oh do I ever love people who don't take the time to browse and look around. Maybe if you weren't so intent on getting your wish you might've stumbled upon the "Requests" section of the boards. :/

Good start, by the way.

ayr02r.gif

I don't think, because thinking implies uncertainty. Therefore, I KNOW.

i like it... although, i would use the light blue on the "head crown" (like the original logo) and i have to agree with CDixonDesign... that red maple leaf does make it look a bit feminine... but overall it's better then the black and grey thing they have going on right now.

Good stuff. Classic but modern at the same time.

6873.gif13-3. 1st place in NFC West. 1 fumble away from Super Bowl 46.

1hrqvo4oaipg1j7eboaxh4bgu.gif. 40-26. Lost in Conference Semifinals

zroew6i4sougyzvje4p5vl1xr.gif34-36-12 80 Points. Painfully watching the rivals win the Cup.

2908.gif 28-26. 3 GB of AL East lead. Starting to turn around the season.

Archived