ArenaBowl XXIII Logo released

Mac the Knife

So what do they do on a dark background? On a complex background? How do you make t-shirt graphics out of this? embroider it on a patch?

Its not the worst looking "logo" ever but its a t-shirt graphic. Its not a logo...at least in a, you know, usable sense.

• 2 weeks later...

ab2010.gif

Perhaps the change has something to do with a question I posed to Jerry Kurz via aflfanzone.com: "Commissioner, please tell us that what is being bandied about here on AFL FanZone as well as ArenaFan.com as a logo design for ArenaBowl XXIII is really just some schlock graphic that someone did on MS Paint that somehow found its way into an official AFL publication. Can you confirm that, please?"

My question was rebuffed as being snarky and sarcastic, but the message I was conveying with it apparently didn't simply get ignored after all.

nav-logo.png

I'm willing to bet that it was part of the agreement in Napa getting the sponsorship rights. Napa has money, the AFL doesn't.

"And I'll throw in a free hat if you paint that there picture blue and yella...."

6uXNWAo.png

Archived