ArenaBowl XXIII Logo released

Mac the Knife

I wish I were kidding, but this is apparently the official logo for ArenaBowl XXIII:

ARENABOWLXXIIILOGOFinal_sm.jpg

In comparison, the logo for Super Bowl XXIII:

Super_Bowl_XXIII.gif

That thing was better designed... 22 years ago.

Β 

Β 

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Β 

Β 

I wish I were kidding, but this is apparently the official logo for ArenaBowl XXIII:

ARENABOWLXXIIILOGOFinal_sm.jpg

In comparison, the logo for Super Bowl XXIII:

Super_Bowl_XXIII.gif

That thing was better designed... 22 years ago.

Exactly my first thought. Not the Super Bowl comparison, but the fact that it's something that looks like it came from 1983.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Wow as previously stated this is awful I literally couldve made a better logo in 20 minutes using ms paint.

Alright, you've got 20 minutes. Post your concept in that time frame.

I really don't see the issue here... It's a very, very simple logo, but it gets the point across. It's not flashy or showy in any way, but you look at it and get all the info you need to get out of it in two seconds.

Wow as previously stated this is awful I literally couldve made a better logo in 20 minutes using ms paint.

Alright, you've got 20 minutes. Post your concept in that time frame.

I really don't see the issue here... It's a very, very simple logo, but it gets the point across. It's not flashy or showy in any way, but you look at it and get all the info you need to get out of it in two seconds.

Haha I had that coming.

This.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS andΒ Go Sox

Archived